The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

let's try to keep this thread decent... :)

great washing photos, zk!

it's hard up on rirawin that he's in between mad-ass jap denim, because his slim jims aren't anything to scoff at either. they're nice.

i do seriously appreciate the pictures of using the sugarcane detergent as i had no fucking clue what to do when i used it last week. good shit

the mccoys are sanded too, no wear on the back of the thighs.

No,the mccoys are not sanded,抱歉!因為MCCOYS 我穿的尺寸都較合身而且穿的次數也更頻繁所以刷紋的痕跡比較明顯

其實我很在意且不滿的SD 103的貓須部份主要在於膝蓋後方跟褲腳的蜂巢紋還有膝蓋'兩旁的紋路,其實拿兩者相比我個人認為差異還是蠻大的

this pair is

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=194816&postcount=1352

"No the mccoys are not sanded, sorry! due to the fact that the mccoys are better fitting and i've worn them more often, hence the wear from abrasion is more evident.

actually with the SD103 the main problem is that when you compare the honeycombs and the chevrons to the back of the knee, there's a fairly large difference."

:o 從照片看真的很像,難解釋.......哈哈

反正沒關係啦......我穿得開心就好了,我在意的是自己穿的過程

:)

總之我是抱著學習的心態來此,請多指教囉! 謝謝 ^^

"from the photo, it does look that way...haha

in any case it doesn't matter...i'm happy wearing them, what i care about is my own wearing process

it's also good that you have drawn your own observations

at any rate i'm here with an intention of learning as much as i can from everyone here!"

這是SUGAR CANE 的SC41945嗎?

看這件的狀況將來顏色一定很美

"is that SUGAR CANE's SC41945?

it looks like that pair will take on a beautiful colour in the future."

p.s. zk 不如试用英语来沟通,这样对众人比较方便。英语不标准并不是问题,也算是很好的机会来学一学。:)

(zk why not try communicating in english, it's more convenient for most of us. it's cool even if it's not perfect english!)

"from the photo, it does look that way...haha

in any case it doesn't matter...i'm happy wearing them, what i care about is my own wearing process

it's also good that you have drawn your own observations

at any rate i'm here with an intention of learning as much as i can from everyone here!"

"is that SUGAR CANE's SC41945?

it looks like that pair will take on a beautiful colour in the future."

p.s. zk 不如试用英语来沟通,这样对众人比较方便。英语不标准并不是问题,也算是很好的机会来学一学。:)

(zk why not try communicating in english, it's more convenient for most of us. it's cool even if it's not perfect english!)

OK! I'll try it hard~~

reading zk's post in chinese about the '45's and then right on to cheap's succinct response had me thinking "shit, CMF speaks Chinese now too" and then I realized I've been drinking a lil bit.

CMF, good work on the canes, you're really earning that fade. Are you shelving these for the contest Samurais?

reading zk's post in chinese about the '45's and then right on to cheap's succinct response had me thinking "shit, CMF speaks Chinese now too" and then I realized I've been drinking a lil bit.

CMF, good work on the canes, you're really earning that fade. Are you shelving these for the contest Samurais?

yeah... i have another month on these, then they get put nto 2nd on the rotation. ill wear them when the sammies are wet(from sweat or washing)

and i think the sammies are gonna follow the same washing pattern as these. when they are making me sick to my stomach when i wear them, they get a wash.

as we are going into the cooler months, i think i may be able to go more than 3 weeks between washes.

was wondering how you planned on winning the sammy contest without a decent camera... not to say good photography is going to win the contest, but your old pics werent the best quality and I couldn't tell a damn thing from them. it made me want to see your jeans through better quality pics... those are a nice dark color.

Now I need to buy a camera .

alright it has been a long time since i have updated pics. The first ones i am going to share are my newish pair of LVC 47 501's. I bought them and cold soaked them for about an hour. I havent really worn them too much but they have had about a month and a half or so of wear. The denim on these is great. A wide range of blue hue's are present but were really difficult to capture with my crappy camera. Anyways....to the pics

347jriu.jpg

43dleo9.jpg

4htmolx.jpg

ill try and get some better pics up later.....to my next post for the real denim update.....but i thought i'd share these because i know it gets a bit tiring to look at apc's and nudies on every page.

now this is the real update. Here are a pair of my apc's that unfortunetly have been extremely damaged in the crotch. I wore these almost everyday for 5 and a hlaf months......with nothing but a few weeks to go i ripped out the crotch skateboarding. To the wash they went and I am extremely happy with the way they turned out.

2ijqo8x.jpg

29zeqnn.jpg

2nki1ow.jpg

4brrtk3.jpg