The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

DANG Bunga! Can't rep ya but amazing. Looks like a a crotch repair on the left leg side. Did you fix it or someone else?

thanks, the crotch blew out crazy, had to repaired them a few times. Same thing on the top button. will take pics and post tomorrow.

DSC_0017-2.jpg

These make me really want a pair of 007's! I love the subtle yet undeniable sparkle across on them. I get the feeling they look more interesting when they're somewhat new (as in, different from regular weft jeans). But, of course like all jeans, they reach their peak after they've been worn and loved for a long time. Keep up the good work.

sufu x warehouse 660

started nov 16 2007

7th wash on may 31 2009

post wash pics.

wh1f.jpg

wh2f.jpg

pre wash pics didnt turn out so good but the indigo loss was surprisingly very little so no real difference except theyre cleaner and some new holes.

pair im working on now!

dsc05152b.jpg

bunga,rockon,florian's boy adam, soonami great jeans. i hate how on this lie-brary computer i can't give +rep. florian, what's the raws ole' boy adam rocking in the pic in front of BiG? i'm physed(DC/north VA lingo for hyped) to know what his new project is. he needs to be on sufu.

billde, you have absolutely NO crotch blow-outs? Were they tight on you?

I'm seriously disappointed in my 19cm MIJs because they are clearly showing signs of wear and tear but in all the wrong places. My crotch is blown out and even the inside surface of the rivets are wearing down but the denim itself is still very stubborn and blue. I have almost no lines whatsoever. And to make matters worse, I have had to but them on hiatus because I haven't had a chance yet to repair them.

mrjuby - those warehouses are one of the most authentic and best looking pair of worn-in jeans that i've seen in a long time.

Here's a pair of Spellbound Lot. 4002 that I've had for about 7 years? Sent for repairs numerous times - crotch blowouts, holes everywhere etc but they're one of my favorite still!

p/s note that they're a W30, i can barely squeeze into them anymore =(

Picture180.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture182.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Picture185-1.jpg

Picture183.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Can't much compete with this page, but here are my Samurai USAs. They get rotated with other jeans (and shorts since it's summer), but I've had them for a bit over a year. Gonna give them another wash and some preemptive crotch reinforcement today, I think. Color in the button picture is closest to real...others are a bit too light/blue.

11aa2js.jpg

ix5qwk.jpg

kbw074.jpg

23k7yab.jpg

2ql49kl.jpg

billde, you have absolutely NO crotch blow-outs? Were they tight on you?

I'm seriously disappointed in my 19cm MIJs because they are clearly showing signs of wear and tear but in all the wrong places. My crotch is blown out and even the inside surface of the rivets are wearing down but the denim itself is still very stubborn and blue. I have almost no lines whatsoever. And to make matters worse, I have had to but them on hiatus because I haven't had a chance yet to repair them.

no crotch blowouts so far and yes they've been pretty tight in the beginning. i couldn't close the clasp + top button.

my twin brother's 21 MiJ crotch had suffered two blowouts already.

mine seems indestructable.

@salo + youkinorn2 - no pressure, i'm just sharing what i have - it's not a competition - at least no one has told me there's one right now on this thread =)

here's more pics of the repairs on the used and abused Spellbound.

Zig-zagged galore, crotch blown to hell on these

Picture199.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture202.jpg