The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Sorry but the daicock looks gross to begin with and the fade doesn't look good at all. How is it that with a chainstiched hem that you didn't get roping?

I guess the triple stiching is kind've cool.

I guess you could say morbid curiosity, but alas you can't polish a turd.

:rolleyes:

Sorry but the daicock looks gross to begin with and the fade doesn't look good at all. How is it that with a chainstiched hem that you didn't get roping?

I guess the triple stiching is kind've cool.

i'm no fan of the gigantic gull either, but they're still an interesting pair of jeans. it's not always about sick combz and all the other shit idiots like yourself parrot back in superdenim.

隨著氣候逐漸變熱 這系列混甘蔗纖維的褲子需求量就變大許多

原因在於混合甘蔗纖維的布料據有較高的透氣性、散熱佳

雖然布料同樣厚實硬挺但是比純棉布料在夏季時舒適得多

本篇比對同樣款式、尺寸的SC40301在穿著使用一年之後各部位的變化

Evis No.2 Special Lot 2001, worn hard for about 2 and half years and sproadically after. 4 washes maybe? couldn't recall

both of these makes me wish I was more focused

i dont even understand how to get wear patterns like bunga

those weird horizontal ones on the back are awesome.

the crispness of his combs in unreal too. Looks like those fake prewashed neighborhood denimz or something...

my samurai19oz 710xx

worn everyday since august 12th

hand wash on the 12th of every month (3 so far..)

3083554980_4fab825ef5_o.jpg

3083554882_28f08e34ff_o.jpg

3082718459_c509e3632d_o.jpg

so about 9 months now, i feel i got almost no fades this winter.

still worn every day since august 12th, washed whenever i felt like, no more then once a month.

3557182573_230d099380.jpg

3557176335_cdb2f45b27.jpg

had to repair the back pocket, hand sewed the corner and put a patch on the inside, where i keep my cell phone and chap stick. can't really tell in the picture.

3557190055_6166374469.jpg

taken in daylight, almost exact color in person.

i dont even understand how to get wear patterns like bunga

those weird horizontal ones on the back are awesome.

the crispness of his combs in unreal too. Looks like those fake prewashed neighborhood denimz or something...

I don't think bunga wears his jeans skin tight like a lot of people on this board.

i meant all at one time so my boner stays erect.

whatever happened to the age old advice or not blowing all your load at one go? ;)

rnr - you're right, i don't wear them skin tight, can't anyway cause my ass is just too big!

kixslf - maybe it's because i don't really care too much about my jeans, i just thrashed them and i've tried using different types of washings with different detergents etc - some came out good, others disasterous. as for crispness of the combs, i think it just says how good Evisu's denim is!

fantastic progress on those bsp cure

@bunga great vintage pairs! but im curious if you have pics of them before the hard long wear or did you find them the way they are in flea markets or used shops? not to rain on your parade, but ive seen tons on great used jeans selling in fleas. anyways, great jawns..

fantastic progress on those bsp cure

@bunga great vintage pairs! but im curious if you have pics of them before the hard long wear or did you find them the way they are in flea markets or used shops? not to rain on your parade, but ive seen tons on great used jeans selling in fleas. anyways, great jawns..

thanks olsons, well when i first started getting into denim and 2nd hand/vintage clothing there's no forums/internet so it never occurred to me that i'll be sharing pics with other people online one day so i didn't took pics of most of my jeans, which is a big regret to myself as well - it'd be great to have a photo journal of each pair.

you will find details in each post about which are the ones that i found in flea markets and which are the ones that were worn by me.