japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

my lawyer buddies say getting hit by a car (any type of motor vehicle injury caused by another individual) is like winning a lottery.

even after your injury heals, you can be like "awww it fucking hurts and interferes with my daily activities. now gimme money so i can buy up the entire stock of blackbird." don't forget to send me a free tiger fleece in slim fit M

where teh nanpa valley b?

teh one near teh fine city of san francisco?

or you b talkin about dat ikebukuro jawn

it's known to have the loosest ladiez

its better to take this brodown over to hk. since hk girls are on the nuts w/ jboys. just make sure you wear your bape shirt.

<=== Thinking about hitting HK

<=== Thinking about hitting HK

hk is pretty fun. we could take a boat over to macau. my old college roommate's family owns every single mcdonald's there (free food for you herp) gambling and cheap women galore.

or we could just stay in hk and buy super expensive undercover!

He has depression.

Cheap women and materialistic pursuits won't alleviate the cancer that's eating away at his soul.

McDonalds might though.

now that is some REALNESS.

raji,

i wish i was home and that i could go tonight. see you 2/20...and maybe in sept for glass candy.

what can you tell me about kyoji maruyama? i actually like his 08 shit. is his rep alittle 2 gal-o?

i think ill buy expensive undercover from cliffedge to make myself feel better

not really

i think im buying turntables instead

are you a trance dj or a reGAYton dj?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jordan, brother rajio:p

btw, cant make it tonight. My sister and her bf are coming over today. Have to spend the day with them. But I'll give you a call if I can make it later after midnight!

its better to take this brodown over to hk. since hk girls are on the nuts w/ jboys. just make sure you wear your bape shirt.

I dont find hk girls attractive. The ones that I do, are usually taken by the hk actors and models. Lifes a bitch aint it.