japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

a lot of places I think bring out some more stock for the sales?

I'm just really trying to figure out where to go first.

i'm thinking i'll start at Aoyama, and hit up Undercover first... Then eventually make my way to black flag, neighborhood and Final home.

philosophy closed down a while ago.

it was a book / cluthing store run by tet and his folks

in the latest issue of the philosophy mag, he talks about the various means of communication. he initially used his retail store as a medium to connect with likeminded ppl. after a while, he thought of moving onto another format and he chose to go with zines.

blackflag is the wtaps / wackomaria / svg flagship store

they also sell shit by celt and cobra, kuumba, m&m

man too many days of drinking.. feeling like total shit = failure to go to sales before shit gets cleared out

did anyone watch the 大晦日ガキつかhospital special? that shit was hilarious, especially when they sang that 'we are the nurse, we are the akitaka' song. so waiting for that segment to show up on youtube.

heres the one clip i found for those that missed it;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMWrs8m6EeA

the 24 hour school batsu game was better, i think.

the hospital special was hilarious though. the scene where Endo falls into the Otoshiana was rad.

i think my next door neighbor was watching the show too. i could hear them laughing thru the wall.

in the latest issue of the philosophy mag, he talks about the various means of communication. he initially used his retail store as a medium to connect with likeminded ppl. after a while, he thought of moving onto another format and he chose to go with zines.

blackflag is the wtaps / wackomaria / svg flagship store

they also sell shit by celt and cobra, kuumba, m&m

Ahh thanks for the knowledge. Kuumba isnt that the incense? I dont get why that stuff is so popular.

You mean the 2nd Philosophy store. 1st one was next to the SVG store opposite Neighborhood and opened in 2003, closed in 2004. 2nd store was where White Wall is now and opened and closed in 2006. 1st store was more of a bookstore aswell, 2nd was just clothes/merch. You could say the 3rd store was the mail order section in issues of Phily mag.

Theres some Phily exclusives from the first store I`d napalm women and children for.

the titties i felt in tokyo last week were

firm

like strangely firm.

i dunno why. i read sumwhere that broads who take lots of birth control pillz for a long time have firm skin / bodies. weird shit.

Both my ex-gfs hate me and won't allow me to stay at their apartments when I get back. My company hasn't responded to my emails about temporary housing. I don't wanna pay for a hotel. I arrive Saturday. Fuck bitches. :mad:

Guest jmatsu

you never get laid. what is wrong with you? you probably dress coo, seem kinda tall, speak good english (i think...do you?), wtf gives? are you like the japanese version of the elephant man? if so you gotta go to more fashionramone parties. you def get more bitches. gotta slum more. try koenji. i went to this crazy kaba called "manhattan."

shit was even too gross for me.

Guest jmatsu
Both my ex-gfs hate me and won't allow me to stay at their apartments when I get back. My company hasn't responded to my emails about temporary housing. I don't wanna pay for a hotel. I arrive Saturday. Fuck bitches. :mad:

word fuck bitches. i was in nagoya and one bitch was trying me to get to go to hamamatsu to visit her parents and saying shit like she want me to see her 95 year old grandma before she dies. i never went so she wanna break up with me now...whateves.

raj,

can't you just get a weekly mansion and make your company reimburse you??

i didnt go to kyabakuras.

i've read lots of comic boookz about kyabakuras and realized how hard it is to lay

キャバ嬢z. 嬢王is awesome.

i aint no elephant man. i guess i just didn't go to spots with chicks floating around

居酒屋is the cancer that is killing us

word fuck bitches. i was in nagoya and one bitch was trying me to get to go to hamamatsu to visit her parents and saying shit like she want me to see her 95 year old grandma before she dies. i never went so she wanna break up with me now...whateves.

raj,

can't you just get a weekly mansion and make your company reimburse you??

I'll figure something out. It's just funny how you can drop 1,200 dollars on a Bvalgri necklace for their b-day, treat them nicely, send them a christmas gift and shit, and then in a month they act all cold and shit and basically turn your back on you when you need them the most. So cold. Like Ghostface said "Never trust a female on no scale". Seriously fucked up shit man. I'm so pissed now, I'm gonna go out. Peace.

Guest jmatsu
i didnt go to kyabakuras.

i've read lots of comic boookz about kyabakuras and realized how hard it is to lay

キャバ嬢z. 嬢王is awesome.

i aint no elephant man. i guess i just didn't go to spots with chicks floating around

居酒屋is the cancer that is killing us

why is 居酒屋 cancer? it helps economy.

you should watch that one old drama...i think it was jotei or sum shit. funny, but like comics and shit it ain't based on reality.

why is 居酒屋 cancer? it helps economy.

you should watch that one old drama...i think it was jotei or sum shit. funny, but like comics and shit it ain't based on reality.

i mean my friends and i frequent 居酒屋

and it's nearly impossible to meet chicks there.

hence, we don't get any action.

you can give me some "insider" tips on how to lay キャバ嬢z:p

i cracked up when you posted that i was gonna have a goukon with

kinjono babaz.

i want to go to a goukon,too; my local girls are nasty (most, not all)

by the way,

明けましておめでとうございます。

今年もよろしくヾ。

rajio, show them you're a man, go there, and TAKE WHATS YOURS.

"Your pussy is mine,I have come to reclaim my property, you bitch, are mine."

milspex - if you see interesting taps pieces in an M, you know who to hit up-. ;);)

LOL. what a slut. yo, think about it, it would still EVENTUALLY be cheaper than staying elsewhere.. then again, you would have to cope with shit while you're there eh?

She has my sofa, coffee table, and a ton of my clothes. I don't want this bitch burning shit man. I gotta get in, get an apartment, and get out.

I have two. The other bitch is worse. She has my frig and more suit than my other ex. Ugh. I need more guy friends in Tokyo.

On a positive note I have a date for Sunday with this bitch visiting from Paris.

girlaq9.jpg

Not amazing but good enough for a long dry spell...