japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

i bought some uniqlo vnecks a week ago. they look like shit and seem only practical for lounging in teh crib.

maybe ill robokopp the gyre MMM vneck

i'm not too picky about v-neck labels. as long as the fit is good. your outer is probably more noticeable and important than your inner (if your inner is just some basic).

hahhaha! nice! what about side bags?? i see them held by gal-o once in a while. more a salaryman or country thing tho.

Man, I hella see those scouts outside Shibuya / Roppongi rocking those recently. What's up with that? Are hip-bags uncool in the gal-o/centa-gai circles now-adays. I need to read up on more Egg magazines....

you should do midwest, as mentioned in another thread. great shopping + good coffee in a nice environment.

Midwest might be too expensive for the youngin though. I think the least expensive label they carry is Ato Matsumoto, no? Herp should just go to Ragtag and grab a hella gaudy roar/dress-camp jacket on the cheap to break necks in the club. haha.

Man, I hella see those scouts outside Shibuya / Roppongi rocking those recently. What's up with that? Are hip-bags uncool in the gal-o/centa-gai circles now-adays. I need to read up on more Egg magazines....

i guess sidebags have more of a older business connotation. what do old men carry in them besides money, cigs, biz cards, cels etc? scoutmen are actually working, so i guess maybe that is the reason...

http://buyself.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=8372&csid=3

onebutton rafeseemonz for the discounts

am i invited to this homo gathering? D:

herp didnt give me the info for loveless sale

and i was sad

Damn homie, you more balla than me. I wouldn't consider Raf at even those prices as cheap. Why not some Beams/United Arrows steez? It's gonna smell like shit after clubbing anyways...

Damn homie, you more balla than me. I wouldn't consider Raf at even those prices as cheap. Why not some Beams/United Arrows steez? It's gonna smell like shit after clubbing anyways...

asdfff1qx1.jpg

he b ballin in this pic. and he kind of looks like a jap-dna strong daniel. roomate of charlie. in various mags.

wtf snitched!

i need a haircut

sorry homes. i wanted to support rajio's claim that you are a balla. your ensemble's labels have got balla pricetags.

be careful of angry koreans.

right...

you niggas wanna meet me?

whatever. you gonna buy me something up to 1000yen, right?

coffee, manga, magazine, cd-single, 1 drink, a pair of oiled shoelaces from abc, fastfood, bento, etc. alota choices. you best b bringing me omiage from vermont.

okay. ill do anything for you.

do you want some maple syrup?

or

i can bring some boy butter

bring me the clit ring of a corny white vermont bitch. god has spoken. now do my bidding.

I've been going to the undergrad library to check out some fine asses in citizens of humanity jawns. they look flattering on those corny white asses. nawwutimean?