japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

heartland was pretty wack.

it was some black and indian businessmen / computer engineers

and some ugly ladies in their late 30s looking for some rich hillz boyz.

there were some kyoot girls in pretty cluthingz but they seemed very depressed for some reason. it was a couple days before 仕事納め。maybe people didnt go out

or it was too early (945PM-ish)

Girls there are always depressed until you break out the amex to buy them red bull and vodka.

And yeah, 9:45 is early but Heartland is terrible in general. Kids who work too much talking about subprime loans and girls who want to wife them.

Girls there are always depressed until you break out the amex to buy them red bull and vodka.

And yeah, 9:45 is early but Heartland is terrible in general. Kids who work too much talking about subprime loans and girls who want to wife them.

I'm currently living right across the street from Heartland and Grand Hyatt. Joy.

Anyways, I have a date w/ this half Filipino/half Spanish chick on Sat. I think she's fake. Thoughts?

fullkr1.jpg

I'm currently living right across the street from Heartland and Grand Hyatt. Joy.

Anyways, I have a date w/ this half Filipino/half Spanish chick on Sat. I think she's fake. Thoughts?

fullkr1.jpg

possible tranny or adult entertainment scam into a love hotel room with a big nigerian

or both

fullkr1.jpg

wassup playa!

i b back again in 2/20. if she got a wang than i'll take the back-pussy.

I mean skinny as in, skinnier than your average dior customer (size 26, 42P etc) and why they dont dig built guys, like the average A&F models.

i think chicks dig muscular guys

rajio's coworker who happens to be my best friend from college

is jacked. he b dating some broad who works at dior / LVMH group

he gets lots of play

and he's short

Alot of japanese girls like fat guys who look like doraemon and poosan

According to London Hearts in a recent survey, the #1 guy female b celebs want to sleep with is some chubby comedian forgot his name.

dat b kendo kobayashi

also: raj, is inakaya ALL THAT or just hype?

Dunno. So I met the filipina/spanish last weekend and she is definitely real. But now she's been blowing up my phone like crazy. I don't like clingy girls, so I'm gonna drop here. I've got enough stress career wise...

Dunno. So I met the filipina/spanish last weekend and she is definitely real. But now she's been blowing up my phone like crazy. I don't like clingy girls, so I'm gonna drop here. I've got enough stress career wise...

did you hit it????

go check out inakaya for me. it b in ropongz.

Ok, I'll check it out sometime.

I'm setting up a gocon w/ three uketsuke girls from 日清オイリオ next week. She hit-me-up through Mixi. I never thought you could meet girls legitimately through mixi. I am a believer.

Ok, I'll check it out sometime.

I'm setting up a gocon w/ three uketsuke girls from 日清オイリオ next week. She hit-me-up through Mixi. I never thought you could meet girls legitimately through mixi. I am a believer.

wow good going. i haven't checked my mixi in like 3 years or so....