japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Leaving New York for Tokyo soon. Kinda sad but looking forward to Japan. What do you guys think? Tokyo is better than NY?

Just my opinion,

Ginza or Omotesando > Park Avenue

Shibuya or Shinjuku > Times Square

Wall Street > Nihonbashi

Tokyo Population, Food, Efficiency, Safety, Sex Industry, Public Transportation > New York

New York Concerts, Multiculturalism, Clubs, Art, Chances of a Natural Disaster> Tokyo

I prefer Tokyo, but mostly for reasons not listed here.

and here's tweedledum, thanks for that biting quip rajio. asshole

Yeah soundune. Could you for once come up with a witty/clever rebuttal? Why are all your retorts so fucking dry? I think that's why we hate you so much. You keep trying to bang the door down before checking if the door is unlocked.

Guest jmatsu
Yeah soundune. Could you for once come up with a witty/clever rebuttal? Why are all your retorts so fucking dry? I think that's why we hate you so much. You keep trying to bang the door down before checking if the door is unlocked.

word. it's the same fuckin song and dance with this niggah. same doo doo carried over from other threads and the same pattern. the main pattern here being that he's gonna either shut the fuck up for a little or say somemore stupid shit, get hated on, then stfu. anyway after he is inevitably silenced, he's gonna come back (obviously with his marsupial tail between his made in china legs) here you and i both know what's gonna happen. soudune will then proceed to make some obvious random and benign statement about japan, ask some benign question, or try to impress someone who ain't nvr been to japland in the most gaijin-embarrassingly fashion.

anyway you get me, you see the pattern/cylce. his will only end in hate or embarrassment. seriously just by talking to people on this forum, i know exactly who i'd socialize with. who i'd take to certain establishments or parties in tokyo. who'd i'd introduce to certain people and vice versa. soudune just ain't one of them. the kinda nigga we'd see at in a club or in certains parts of tokyo that'd i'd laugh/sneer at.

no hate to the decent citizens but to that nigga-

アメコウやろう!

word. it's the same fuckin song and dance with this niggah. same doo doo carried over from other threads and the same pattern. the main pattern here being that he's gonna either shut the fuck up for a little or say somemore stupid shit, get hated on, then stfu. anyway after he is inevitably silenced, he's gonna come back (obviously with his marsupial tail between his made in china legs) here you and i both know what's gonna happen. soudune will then proceed to make some obvious random and benign statement about japan, ask some benign question, or try to impress someone who ain't nvr been to japland in the most gaijin-embarrassingly fashion.

anyway you get me, you see the pattern/cylce. his will only end in hate or embarrassment. seriously just by talking to people on this forum, i know exactly who i'd socialize with. who i'd take to certain establishments or parties in tokyo. who'd i'd introduce to certain people and vice versa. soudune just ain't one of them. the kinda nigga we'd see at in a club or in certains parts of tokyo that'd i'd laugh/sneer at.

no hate to the decent citizens but to that nigga-

アメコウやろう!

why your 英語 so much good than Soundなんとか

soundune user_online.gif

superbored

avatar2369_2.gifLast Activity: today 04:34 AM

Replying to Thread Tokyo, Japan [General Discussion] @ 04:34 AM

here's what gets me about you two laurel and hardy acting buffoons. it's the constant contradictions and hypocrisy more so than the moronic quips and rants. the steady racist banter, as in the references to white people, white devil, etc and your never-ending use of the word "niggah†– have you ever met a black person, matsu? If you do in fact live in hong kong, probably not. it's the fact that rajio is as much a gaijin (foreigner) as the next guy walking the shibuya cross walk. it’s the fact that in a foreign country the two groups of foreigners you are almost guaranteed to meet are military and bankers/businessmen. what makes your stereotypical, off the rack wearing, heartland brew sipping foreign guise any different from another easily stereotyped persona? Then along with all that it’s the anti-Americanism that you both flaunt time and time again juxtaposed with your unashamed Japanese ethnocentric attitude. Rajio, aren’t you the dog who’s not Japanese but does nothing to dispel the idea that you are? Matsu, perhaps you’re part Japanese and part chipmunk but the reality is you don’t live here. You’re constant whining/jealousy about the fact that i don’t deserve to be here, etc etc is tired. Matsu, you hate on just about everyone but get quite worked up when anyone with two bits sends it right back at you. Rajio, you’re a pretentious hypocrite and you’re right i’m here to knock down the door on your little sufu circle jerk – with that i’m going to stfu and retire for a bit. Take it personal.

Guest jmatsu
here's what gets me about you two laurel and hardy acting buffoons. it's the constant contradictions and hypocrisy more so than the moronic quips and rants. the steady racist banter, as in the references to white people, white devil, etc and your never-ending use of the word "niggah” – have you ever met a black person, matsu? If you do in fact live in hong kong, probably not. it's the fact that rajio is as much a gaijin (foreigner) as the next guy walking the shibuya cross walk. it’s the fact that in a foreign country the two groups of foreigners you are almost guaranteed to meet are military and bankers/businessmen. what makes your stereotypical, off the rack wearing, heartland brew sipping foreign guise any different from another easily stereotyped persona? Then along with all that it’s the anti-Americanism that you both flaunt time and time again juxtaposed with your unashamed Japanese ethnocentric attitude. Rajio, aren’t you the dog who’s not Japanese but does nothing to dispel the idea that you are? Matsu, perhaps you’re part Japanese and part chipmunk but the reality is you don’t live here. You’re constant whining/jealousy about the fact that i don’t deserve to be here, etc etc is tired. Matsu, you hate on just about everyone but get quite worked up when anyone with two bits sends it right back at you. Rajio, you’re a pretentious hypocrite and you’re right i’m here to knock down the door on your little sufu circle jerk – with that i’m going to stfu and retire for a bit. Take it personal.

you should get shit straight, niggabitch.

rajio may be gaijin/american, but he has certain level of respect and understanding for japan and it's culture. he is a gentleman balla not no fucking grunt-mongrel from the shanties. this is probably ingrained in his jap-blood...surprise! he's got some! we don't hate foriegners, jus thet ones like you. i know many foreigners in tokyo who contribute alot and have respect/humility. race/ethiniciy isn't even an issue. and yes i have met a black person before and i have called them "nigga." call westside nigga all the time...so what??

i don't live in hk, been there never lived there.

in reality i don't live there? does that even matter? for your info i am there all the time. i am fucking tokyo-B.A.R. status so stfu about shit you don't know about.

seriously you think people just suddenly decided to single you out? you never considered there to be various factors that contributed to the hate that constantly rapes your ass again and again???

Man Soundune you'ze one stupid mutha-fucka if you think this is about race.

It's not about you being white.

Or American.

Or even in the navy.

It's about you being stupid.

One dumb fuck.

There are plenty of homies in Tokyo I've met in the past and in present who I have much respect. 2000db, chromesquared, jmatsu.

You know what they all have in common that you don't?

A sense of awareness and an implicit understanding of knowing when to ask questions and when to give advice.

The problem with you is that you can't see the walls and social-boundries; knowing when to shut the fuck up.

Please stop your Neanderthal garbage retorts before you make yourself look even more incompetent.

Honestly, why is that you keep coming back for more abuse if no one likes you on this board?

Go to www.gaijinpot.com or some shit with other foreigners similiar in ideology as you.

Guest jmatsu

the bboy from ai-nori came into my homie's shop today. he seemd like such a nice guy on the show, but was a total wanker in real life. he said he liked the lenght of drkshdw tee, but complained alot about the width....

had a fairly crazy night.

girl's pub in shibuya.

followed by going to the heaven aka おっパブ

3 izakayas in a row.

walked home @ 4.

haircut @ 11.

the bboy from ai-nori came into my homie's shop today. he seemd like such a nice guy on the show, but was a total wanker in real life. he said he liked the lenght of drkshdw tee, but complained alot about the width....

Lolz. Were they filming in HI for the show? Or he be kicked-out/found a bitch and be done. God damn how long has that show be around?

Guest jmatsu
Lolz. Were they filming in HI for the show? Or he be kicked-out/found a bitch and be done. God damn how long has that show be around?

nah, he was on an anciet season. can't remember, but i am pretty sure he got kicked off and made another appearance in a future season. don't even know if that shit is still running, is it?

i wish mtv japan produced a jap version of the real world. real world tokyo. if we was in that shit, i'd probably get all pissed at soudune for wearing his bapes in the house or leaving chingei in the fuckin tub.

nah, he was on an anciet season. can't remember, but i am pretty sure he got kicked off and made another appearance in a future season. don't even know if that shit is still running, is it?

i wish mtv japan produced a jap version of the real world. real world tokyo. if we was in that shit, i'd probably get all pissed at soudune for wearing his bapes in the house or leaving chingei in the fuckin tub.

All I remember from that show is that Kansai obaasan with the fucked up grill.

Can't remember her name....

That would be sick. But, we'd need an angry black person, a spoiled Ginza princess or two, a hot hippie chick who plays drums with lesbian tendencies, and a kou-kou-sei who only wears her seifuku and does enjo on the night shift.

Guest jmatsu
That would be sick. But, we'd need an angry black person, a spoiled Ginza princess or two, a hot hippie chick who plays drums with lesbian tendencies, and a kou-kou-sei who only wears her seifuku and does enjo on the night shift.

if they couldn't get an angry black person who spoke western ebonics, some lucky nigerian would get a work visa. too much of a liability? then get a turk. would vote him off if he didn't make me turkish icecream or shishkababs.

if they couldn't get an angry black person who spoke western ebonics, some lucky nigerian would get a work visa. too much of a liability? then get a turk. would vote him off if he didn't make me turkish icecream or shishkababs.

Word, we need someone that can cook, Turks kill those kebab sandwiches. But we could just get an Iranian drug dealer instead. Or some Indo-curry family.

Guest jmatsu
Word, we need someone that can cook, Turks kill those kebab sandwiches. But we could just get an Iranian drug dealer instead. Or some Indo-curry family.

iranian drug dealers are on the dole (don't mean that they get money from the jap-state).

they started dealing heavily in tokyo after the intl telephone cards became obsolete. remember "kokusai-tele-pone-kaarrd...2000en!!" ??

iranian drug dealers are on the dole (don't mean that they get money from the jap-state).

they started dealing heavily in tokyo after the intl telephone cards became obsolete. remember "kokusai-tele-pone-kaarrd...2000en!!" ??

Hmm. I probably haven't been in Tokyo long enough to have heard that. I know every time I've "had dealings" with those motherfuckers they try to tell me they are Italian.

Just my opinion,

Ginza or Omotesando > Park Avenue

Shibuya or Shinjuku > Times Square

Wall Street > Nihonbashi

Tokyo Population, Food, Efficiency, Safety, Sex Industry, Public Transportation > New York

New York Concerts, Multiculturalism, Clubs, Art, Chances of a Natural Disaster> Tokyo

Have to agree with just about everything but I miss NY 24 hour subway and NY just feels more metropolitan. Lately I’m just skipping the Subway and using Taxis all the time but with the Sub Prime shit they be cutting back at work and wont let us charge it back.

I wonder if cabs in NY are more expensive then Tokyo, I never really bothered to look before.