Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

A few people have mentioned the poor quality of Tonal flannels which is a shame as I quite liked the look of them. Does anyone have an opinion on how the multicolor flannels compare in terms of quality?
the multicolor flannels aren't the thickest flannels out there, but i've never been a fan of thick flannels anyways..

the cut of them is great, like all of supremes button downs (for me at least.)

Materials nice and soft, only thing to be careful w/ is the amount they shrink if you wash them in hot water then throw em in the dryer.

They run about a an inch shorter in width and length than last seasons flannel though.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rutan I would hope to compare myself but HIP can order what they want but what they get is whatever Supreme sends. Fit sounds about right but hope price isn't too high can expect to pay in pounds what you pay in dollars so it's gotta be worth it.

i hate to go on about this but the quality of this season's flannels pales in comparison to last fall's MIJ flannels, pretty much in every aspect (fit, material, construction). i can understand they needed to lower the price point to be competitive but it's a real shame, i'd rather buy one good shirt for 160 than two crap ones for 120 each... the fact that the 160 ones made it to sale for 120 pretty much sums it up though had i known i would have grabbed an armload.

i've got both from last season (red plaid and blue fade plaid) and the grey/blue multicolor from this season, and in my opinion, the fit and construction on the multicolor are both on point (more or less the same as last season), but the fabric and buttons aren't as nice as last season's. not really that big a deal in my opinion...if they were the same price as last season (148) it'd be kinda wack, but at 120 it's pallatable...

i've got both from last season (red plaid and blue fade plaid) and the grey/blue multicolor from this season, and in my opinion, the fit and construction on the multicolor are both on point (more or less the same as last season), but the fabric and buttons aren't as nice as last season's. not really that big a deal in my opinion...if they were the same price as last season (148) it'd be kinda wack, but at 120 it's pallatable...
last seasons diamond flannel was $138 :)

i meant last fall/winter season, and the diamond flannel was 128! :D
ah shit, haha. i knew 138 sounded odd..i couldn't recall which of the two it was.

but on a side note, the f/w 06 flannels were the best they've made, the buffalo and multi-block or w/e they called it, wish i didn't pass those up.. they were even on sale for awhile in a sz small. :(

What a sad guy 78 is...you dissed me via 'reputations' & before that in the thread - all i sent you was 'totally unnecessary' having read said diss, i havent even begun to give you crap yet you drama loving HERB. Personally, I couldnt care less whether you like FLO's photo or not. why do you care what i think so much. I LIKE IT. So people dont know the 'cool' references that you throw out because you think you're cleverer than most (and it wasnt even written that way so that anyone could tell), I couldnt give a flying squirrel what you mean. YOU DONT MAKE SENSE TO ME. I cant see into your head and sometimes it seems like you cant either, so GROW UP and stop taking this little thing called a Supreme thread so seriously seeing as you aint the authority on sh*t....I dont care who backs you up, you come off wack...

And i left that reputation because i never saw what u said till now....

I still like Flo's photo piece, if you cant accept that then look in a mirror....and slap yourself. Anyone that reacts like this (read below) after receiving my message which only said 'totally uneccesary' needs some anger management or life coaching...

And I quote, from 78 ; "shut the FUCK up. You wait a month before you leave me -ve rape? If you can't see how those photos are garbage you are INDEED RETARDED. Learn to skate. Learn what photography is. Get a FUCKIN life."

Do you understand what a 'difference of opinion' is? Nah, didnt think so......its not easy for someone whos always right to understand the universe...

thesupreme - you are a pathetic person. you call yourself 'thesupreme' after a SKATE brand and then you give me crap because I call a SKATE photo FUCKIN UGLY. You obviously do not know what skate photography is and you wait a month before you can leave a -ve rape? The "JUMP OFF A BUILDING" is a reference to a great skate video. And obviously you DID NOT GET THAT EITHER.

So now please just got KILL YOURSELF.

What a sad guy 78 is...you dissed me via 'reputations' & before that in the thread - all i sent you was 'totally unnecessary' having read said diss, i havent even begun to give you crap yet you drama loving HERB. Personally, I couldnt care less whether you like FLO's photo or not. why do you care what i think so much. I LIKE IT. So people dont know the 'cool' references that you throw out because you think you're cleverer than most (and it wasnt even written that way so that anyone could tell), I couldnt give a flying squirrel what you mean. YOU DONT MAKE SENSE TO ME. I cant see into your head and sometimes it seems like you cant either, so GROW UP and stop taking this little thing called a Supreme thread so seriously seeing as you aint the authority on sh*t....I dont care who backs you up, you come off wack...

And i left that reputation because i never saw what u said till now....

I still like Flo's photo piece, if you cant accept that then look in a mirror....and slap yourself. Anyone that reacts like this (read below) after receiving my message which only said 'totally uneccesary' needs some anger management or life coaching...

And I quote, from 78 ; "shut the FUCK up. You wait a month before you leave me -ve rape? If you can't see how those photos are garbage you are INDEED RETARDED. Learn to skate. Learn what photography is. Get a FUCKIN life."

Do you understand what a 'difference of opinion' is? Nah, didnt think so......its not easy for someone whos always right to understand the universe...

seriously, if you guys want to call each other fags and say whose got more street cred then the other, then do it over private message, I ain't come here to read your lovers quarrel.

mademeclothing.com launched leggings are sold out though but that jacket is fire. the price i duno though. girls would like it.

uhm, what?...

anyway, does anyone know the current stock of backpacks / small duffels in the NY store, and the stock of the black/grey striped pullover? (and retail on that hoodie and duffel/ what run of sizes they did this season)

thanks. apologies for not digging through this thread.

uhm, what?...

anyway, does anyone know the current stock of backpacks / small duffels in the NY store, and the stock of the black/grey striped pullover? (and retail on that hoodie and duffel/ what run of sizes they did this season)

thanks. apologies for not digging through this thread.

i was at the store on monday. they had all three colors of the backpacks, large and small duffles out on display. i also saw the black/grey striped pullover. in fact, it was the only color they had left. can't tell you which sizes are still available, but it doesn't seem like they'll last very long.

edit: and retail on the pullover was 148.

yea, I ended up getting the leather bomber. shit is on point. like others have said, the leather is very soft and the fit is just right.

i tried on the down jacket, but felt it was little too bulky for my taste. also, when it comes to layering, it's just not as good as the bomber.

ugh.

Black pack or grey pack?

I feel like black is easier for everyday, and for it to flow with all my other colors, but that grey/teal is so unique.

I got the black, it gets lint on it a little too easy... I might have gone with the grey... Really nice pack tho, very comfortable to wear.