Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New drops at NYC today were the World Famous Supreme Team beanies, Phase 2 new era's, and Respect the Wild beanies. The Respect the Wild ones are a fine gauge beanie with the same patch that the wilderness jackets have on them.

Picked up a phase 2 new era and one of the beanies. Phase 2 were really nice looking up close.

*edit

Today was a great test for my backpack and field jacket, considering I got caught in that downpour with no umbrella. Field Jacket held up really well. Stayed relatively dry until it became absolutely torrential. I still remained relatively dry all things considered though. Jackets pretty much totally dry now too, been out of the rain for about an hour.

Backpack did great too. Nothing in it got soaked, though I was a little worried with all the water that pooled near the little plastic tie off but it stayed toasty.

New drops at NYC today were the World Famous Supreme Team beanies, Phase 2 new era's, and Respect the Wild beanies. The Respect the Wild ones are a fine gauge beanie with the same patch that the wilderness jackets have on them.

Picked up a phase 2 new era and one of the beanies. Phase 2 were really nice looking up close.

*edit

Today was a great test for my backpack and field jacket, considering I got caught in that downpour with no umbrella. Field Jacket held up really well. Stayed relatively dry until it became absolutely torrential. I still remained relatively dry all things considered though. Jackets pretty much totally dry now too, been out of the rain for about an hour.

Backpack did great too. Nothing in it got soaked, though I was a little worried with all the water that pooled near the little plastic tie off but it stayed toasty.

Interesting. Makes me want to consider picking up a backpack.

^Co-sign, that bag in the pic is the greatest (not in that colour though!). But they made a mistake on that site though, thats not the 13th its the 11th. But nonetheless that 11th backpack in the black/yellow colourway is hands down the best bag they have EVER done.....

Does anyone know where if/where I can get a 5 panel cap like the supreme ones but without the branding?

Thanks.

I believe its in this thread earlier, or you might need to search, but someone had posted the place where supreme gets there 5 panels made at and they also sell 5 panels. it was like New York Cap or something...

You should, i've used mine in the rain etc and its perfect, nothing gets wet. Very good design although it would have been *perfect* if it was a little bigger....

Definitely have to agree. Just as I walked out of Uniqlo yesterday, the sky just opened up. I was a bit worried b/c I had my laptop and some expensive law books in my backpack, but it definitely held up and nothing got wet. The bag also dried pretty quickly.

Quick LA update:

-Phase II New Era's in all colors

-Gonz New Era's in most colors

-Box New Era's are out in black and red, I think other colors are still there

-New camo box caps, as well as the forest camo ones that dropped a couple weeks ago, think the tweeds are gone

-Some random tees still there

-Puffy Leather jacket

-Hooded Baseball jacket

-Hoody with supreme across the hood

-Stiped pullover in black only i think

Thats all I can really think of right now, hope it helps.