Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

i am assuming you will check them out for yourself but neither is particularly remarkable from a design perspective so it will likely come down to functionality requirements and personal style preferences (as ever). There's nothing really special about the bomber jacket (they missed an opportunity to put some sort of graphic on the liner, a map of nyc or the tri-state would have been great), i thought the varsity had more going for it from a style perspective (plus it has leather sleeves). keep in mind i don't really go for bombers though.

as i mentioned earlier in this thread, the down jacket is not as warm as you would think (i sized up for layering potential) and the faux fur trim is remarkably cheap but it is much nicer in the end.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck it. im definitely gonna pick me up one of their leather jackets this weekend. just trying to decide which one i like better: the bomber or the hooded down jacket.

can those who one either please comment on them?

I got the bomber..rubbery sheepskin..wanted an A2 for a long time..but with a longer cut and supreme delivered.

I got the bomber..rubbery sheepskin..wanted an A2 for a long time..but with a longer cut and supreme delivered.

thanks for the suggestions everybody. yeah, the length of the bomber is what i really like about it. a lot of other similar leather jackets are really short cause they are more along that motorcycle steez.

I need one of those brown leather bombers with a quickness....

How do they fit, for instance, is a Large true to size would you say??

they're cut pretty slim, for supreme standards. i usually wear an L in supreme and rock my stuff kinda fitted, but i couldn't even zip the jacket in that size.

denim confirmed. medium cut this time around.

who cares, the jeans from the 1st collab were fucking wack.

an m65 might have some potential, but i can't see it being better than the baseball jacket. more t's would be nice too, but the thought of that line from last december is making me cringe...

There's nothing really special about the bomber jacket (they missed an opportunity to put some sort of graphic on the liner, a map of nyc or the tri-state would have been great)

yikes, i'm glad they didn't do that...i like how the jacket is relatively simple. the checkered flannel lining is dope, especially the teal/black on the inside of the brown one.

I need one of those brown leather bombers with a quickness....

How do they fit, for instance, is a Large true to size would you say??

i'm 6'1 and I always get Large in Supreme and I got the Large, it's perfect, fits like a normal Supreme Large...it's slim, but not too slim...perfect width and length in my opinion, but i'm pretty skinny

i'll take some pics in a bit

Has supreme done patagonia collaborations in the past?

That would be weird to me since my image of Patagonia from going to the store, ordering stuff, interacting with customer service is that of a very professional company devoted to providing long lasting functionality in their products.

Supreme.. they got cool stuff but after you leave the store that's it.

Of course this doesn't influence wether or not they would work together. I'm sure those decisions get made pretty high up in the companies.

all the supreme x neighbor collabs are in the NEIGHBORHOOD F/W catalog (the real catalog available at neighborhood and hoods, not the magazine-catalog thing you'd find at a bookstore)

I was at supreme la on wed. Didn't have time to pick up shit for others (sorry). Just grabbed a twisted yarn beanie($20) and headed out. Stock on the tonal flanels seemed to be going fast. I was gonna pick up a new era, but they only had big sizes in the black box new eras. The employees were using the bowl in the back. First time I saw that.

I was at supreme la on wed. Didn't have time to pick up shit for others (sorry). Just grabbed a twisted yarn beanie($20) and headed out. Stock on the tonal flanels seemed to be going fast. I was gonna pick up a new era, but they only had big sizes in the black box new eras. The employees were using the bowl in the back. First time I saw that.

i'm 6'1 and I always get Large in Supreme and I got the Large, it's perfect, fits like a normal Supreme Large...it's slim, but not too slim...perfect width and length in my opinion, but i'm pretty skinny

nice fit. i'm kinda surprised the large fits so well. i'm 6'1 as well (145 lbs) and I usually get a medium in their jackets and zip up hoodies. i'm glad they're cut slim though cause i'm pretty skinny too.

i guess i'll have to try on the large when I'm there.

nice fit. i'm kinda surprised the large fits so well. i'm 6'1 as well (145 lbs) and I usually get a medium in their jackets and zip up hoodies. i'm glad they're cut slim though cause i'm pretty skinny too.

i guess i'll have to try on the large when I'm there.

cuts deffinatly smaller this season on alot of pieces,Im hoping when im in on sunday they have xls in oxford shirts as the larges are real fitted on me like a normal medium!took xl in box sweats this season aswel they actually fit better than my larges!as longer so feel slimmer,i got a seasons worth of shopping to do there in the next few days!

cuts deffinatly smaller this season on alot of pieces,Im hoping when im in on sunday they have xls in oxford shirts as the larges are real fitted on me like a normal medium!took xl in box sweats this season aswel they actually fit better than my larges!as longer so feel slimmer,i got a seasons worth of shopping to do there in the next few days!