Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a gonz probably 2 of them too want to get my lil broseff one im almost 21 and hes 8 and we fit the same hats. that means hes gonna turn out to be one of those guys that wears a sz 8 or something.

how much would two of those run me shipped to CT. i would go out for the drive but thats gas money + tolls + risk of probation to leave the state + risk of being shot down when asking for two 7 1/4s.

anyone want to make a deal with me for a pick up? two or one.

i want a gonz probably 2 of them too want to get my lil broseff one im almost 21 and hes 8 and we fit the same hats. that means hes gonna turn out to be one of those guys that wears a sz 8 or something.

how much would two of those run me shipped to CT. i would go out for the drive but thats gas money + tolls + risk of probation to leave the state + risk of being shot down when asking for two 7 1/4s.

anyone want to make a deal with me for a pick up? two or one.

sure. $200 plus expenses for driving.

eat a dick.

it will cost me this to get it.

10$ gas + 2 hours of my time + risk of probation + 4.50 in tolls + 48 x 2 or if i only get 1 = that is the cost it would cost me.

i dont justifty the price your offering. sorry.

then dont bitch and do it yourself.

no one charges a 100 for a cap anymore that was last year. i was thinking more retail + shipping + 15%. you have a solid sale, and most likely its somone who goes there avidly and not just for this one thing and profit is profit as soon as you goons learn that youll know what buisness really is.

^ get at me. I got a teal one in a large. Ordered a black from the westore, got teal instead. I don't do the teal.

Why couldn't you have bought medium and got the wrong color? ;(

If anyone bought a size medium and got the wrong color, hit me up. I'd probably be interested in buying.

**NEW SUPREME RELEASE**

Holy ish....R. Crumb for Supreme???!? How cool is that.....

rcrumbxy1.jpg

From the Supreme website, got this email a short while ago:

Robert Dennis Crumb is an American artist and illustrator recognized for the distinctive style of his drawings and his critical, satirical and subversive view of the American mainstream.

In 1968, R. Crumb self-published the first issue of Zap Comix and its success quickly established Crumb as the best-known artist of the underground comics movement.

Crumb's artwork references details commonly found in early 20th-century cartoon styles. However, his stories are frequently satirical, sexual and politically outrageous.

In the pages of Zap, the East Village Other, OZ, Motor City, Yellow Dog and scores of other comics, Crumb created characters that soon became symbols of a subculture: Mr. Natural, Angelfood McSpade, Flakey Foont, and Crumb's Fritz the Cat, have all become widely known cult icons. For over three decades, R. Crumb has shocked, entertained and challenged the imaginations (and the inhibitions) of comic fans all over the world.

Supreme produced a series of two t-shirts and a zip-up hoodie incorporating the artwork of R. Crumb.

This series will be available mid-October at Supreme stores.