Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are NOT going to sell out quick. looks too much like Kid Robot.

Basically, IMHO it doesnt say SUPREME big enough for the kids who need a logo in the middle of their chest to feel cool enough to leave the house in the morning.

really, they ought to discontinue everything except the box logo design.

fucking crybaby.

I mean yeah the new patagonia is alright but the best stuff is vintage. Storm jackets, guide jackets, that kinda shit. a lot of the new stuff is too short with corny details.

Just my own opinion but I definately dont agree with that, i've copped loads of the recent stuff...i'm amazed how good the quality is. I sold some of Supreme stuff and mixed it up with Patagonia. I have to say, the Pat stuff is higher spec, plain, and comes in the right colours....just how i like it

Check it again

fucking crybaby.

i'm the crybaby? for wanting to actually talk about how the Northface design is wack and how lots of little kiddie Supreme heads need the box logo on their chest to make up for the lack of pubes in their pants. or skills on a skateboard. or taste in clothes for that matter.

sorry - i didnt realize this is the thread for criticism-free fanboy circle jerk about Supreme.

i'll start a new thread for those of us who can handle an actual discussion.

btw - send me your address so when they release the Supreme Spring 08 Cheerleader Outfit for Girls i can send you one to wear. maybe you can post a pic of yourself in it on WAYWT.

neg rep me all you want. at least i am not walking the streets begging for respect by being some logo covered bitch.

LA Supreme Update

Hats

Apple, Paw, Crested, Leather LA/NY are in stock with a full size run

Beanies are not out, but I got a LA when I asked.

Supreme Cyclist Cap

Jackets

Teal Parka

Moroccon Sweater

North Face (full size run) - Better then pictures, but still wack as fuck.

Tees

Man's World

Constructed Tees L/S Black, and White (small sizes)

Constructed Tee Short Red, White , Black

Sweatshirts

Gonz - Most sizes and colors

Crumb - Most sizes and colors

Pinstripe (blue only) - Most sizes

I picked up a medium long sleeve in black that I thought I could fit. No dice. If anyone is interested, $40 shipped in the US (retail was $48, sale was $34).

Originally Posted by MilSpex viewpost.gif

I mean yeah the new patagonia is alright but the best stuff is vintage. Storm jackets, guide jackets, that kinda shit. a lot of the new stuff is too short with corny details.

Just my own opinion but I definately dont agree with that, i've copped loads of the recent stuff...i'm amazed how good the quality is. I sold some of Supreme stuff and mixed it up with Patagonia. I have to say, the Pat stuff is higher spec, plain, and comes in the right colours....just how i like it

Check it again

BEAST!!

thats like sayign the new northface is better than the old.

shit is paper thin hot garbage man.

Originally Posted by MilSpex viewpost.gif

Check it again

BEAST!!

thats like sayign the new northface is better than the old.

shit is paper thin hot garbage man.

Oh really? So explain to me why is it then? And i'll illustrate after how wrong you really are.....

This should be good :P

i'm the crybaby? for wanting to actually talk about how the Northface design is wack and how lots of little kiddie Supreme heads need the box logo on their chest to make up for the lack of pubes in their pants. or skills on a skateboard. or taste in clothes for that matter.

sorry - i didnt realize this is the thread for criticism-free fanboy circle jerk about Supreme.

btw - send me your address so when they release the Supreme Spring 08 Cheerleader Outfit for Girls i can send you one to wear. maybe you can post a pic of yourself in it on WAYWT.

neg rep me all you want. at least i am not walking the streets begging for respect by being some logo covered bitch.

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

Oh really? So explain to me why is it then? And i'll illustrate after how wrong you really are.....

This should be good :P

r u kidding me?

for one example is the northface backpacks.

another is north face is now sold everywhere

they decreased quality and increased quanity to the masses.

shit is garbage

when you find gear that was originally for alpinist in macy's you lose a lot of credibility. tnf's quality has definitely diminshed over the years, but to be honest no one buys their stuff for their intended use. you don't need hyvent or gore-tex when you are camping out for sneakers.

in the east coast it is cold as fuck and it snows mad.

i love winstopper/windbloc

and goretex is just gully and keeps you fresh and dry, but makes you sound funny when walking.

in the east coast it is cold as fuck and it snows mad.

i love winstopper/windbloc

and goretex is just gully and keeps you fresh and dry, but makes you sound funny when walking.

nah, you're right. i still stand by the fact that you don't need to spend that kind of money to stay warm, or dry.

trash bags are proven just as good as gore-tex, it just doesn't breath. the advent of these materials was to ensure that an active person stays warm and dry, while they are active in extreme conditions.

None of those items are restocked in NY. If by any chance those placket hoodies are restocked in LA, please PM me and I have funds ready for a sz M in any color.

NY Update

All colors of Crumb hoodies in L, only $76!!

Pinstripe hoody in black and some pinstripe baseball jackets till available

Most hats available and some yin-yang beanies are out

Backpacks from last season are out in both colors

Most longsleeves available, not sure of the sizes, and there were some pinstripe crews and pinstripe longsleeve polos

Some pants/chinos/cords in random sizes

Old E longsleeve for $36

Dont remember seeing any jackets

Some Morrocan sweaters

Dont remember much else, ask and I might remember

whered u hear they got re-stocked? last i heard of those it was a WHILEEEEEEEEEE back

its been awhile since i heard anything about those, but damn if i dont need a purple one in my life

They were restocked in japan.. I just assumed they brought them out in the US since I heard the PE stuff was back, along with the random old beanies.

someone get this kid some sunlight. he's mad at the internet.

r u kidding me?

for one example is the northface backpacks.

another is north face is now sold everywhere

they decreased quality and increased quanity to the masses.

shit is garbage

Are we even on the same page? I'm not interested in North Face whatsoever, i'm talking about PATAGONIA, and their stuff RULES....

Its no coincidence that Supreme did knockoffs of all their classics (El Cap, MARS puffs pants etc) and still do, because they are just that...do your homework

really? the new collab or the old one? the new one is pretty bland, and this is coming from someone who owns the new era. it's clean but it isnt anythign special.

I really thought it looked nice and bold. Didi they even make a logo for the last one? There was the skull/box t and the Freedom new era, but i don't remember a logo...

FLO

www.whatsupflo.com