Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

Also looking for old copies of Mass Appeal when Alife did art direction.

those were dope...occasional Supreme ads, a regular a-ron column, generally good content, wish i would've grabbed more than just a couple issues back then. do you have the issue w/the Supreme feature from '01 (or '02)? If not I can scan that and the Relax feature, although the Relax feature is super frustrating 'cause it's all in Japanese

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have Good Scans of Relax Magazine #44? Or even a copy they would be willing to sell?

2564ft0.jpg

??

i have one of these. i also have extras of the alife mass appeals... holla with some offers.

the best relax was the I <3 NY More than ever issue.

which issue was the mass appeal feature? for some reason't that's not ringing a bell. i am missing #9 with the dude w/ boombox on the cover and painted jean jacket spread, so holla if you have that for sale/trade.

those were dope...occasional Supreme ads, a regular a-ron column, generally good content, wish i would've grabbed more than just a couple issues back then. do you have the issue w/the Supreme feature from '01 (or '02)? If not I can scan that and the Relax feature, although the Relax feature is super frustrating 'cause it's all in Japanese

Would be awesom if you could hook that up!

i have one of these. i also have extras of the alife mass appeals... holla with some offers.

the best relax was the I <3 NY More than ever issue.

which issue was the mass appeal feature? for some reason't that's not ringing a bell. i am missing #9 with the dude w/ boombox on the cover and painted jean jacket spread, so holla if you have that for sale/trade.

the early issues were designed by Alife...for free

Purchased off a well known seller on issforums, but something don't look right.

DSCN1518.jpg

The top one witched arrived today seems fake beacause how red it is, am i right? The watermark say's SUP2003T.

The bottom one is more of an orange and the watermark say's SUPREME witch i believe is legit.

There' s a website witch i can't find now were they explained the red logo on the tag was fake and orange is legit.

Purchased off a well known seller on issforums, but something don't look right.

The top one witched arrived today seems fake beacause how red it is, am i right? The watermark say's SUP2003T.

The bottom one is more of an orange and the watermark say's SUPREME witch i believe is legit.

There' s a website witch i can't find now were they explained the red logo on the tag was fake and orange is legit.

looks fine to me. SUP2003T is an older watermark, colors just depends on how many times its been washed and faded

sorry to detract from all of the nostalgic goodness but to turn the thread back toward its last purpose, are there any backpacks left in NY?

and just for good measure:

who do pickup?

what font to make my own box tee

who make the shirts for supleme

how to sleep w/ a-ron and jebbia

Also looking for old copies of Mass Appeal when Alife did art direction.

Let me know if anyone has. Will pay or trade.

Does anyone have Good Scans of Relax Magazine #44? Or even a copy they would be willing to sell?

2564ft0.jpg

??

I have this one, i will try and find it andd scan some pages if i get a chance.

Try ebay, there are sometimes copies floating about, i spotted one a few months back