Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

I find that the pants run a full size or two smaller.

I'm a true 30 - I wear 30 in most pants (Uniqlo Vintage Chinos, for instance) - but a 32 in Supreme pants. I just picked up a pair of the current corduroys and had to go with a 32, and they still fit a little snug. Not sure about the chinos, but they are probably similar.

cords yes, but chinos ran regular this season

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in on Friday after work, stock was pretty slim.

no more down leather jackets.

leather bombers are in stock (black and brown). sale price wasn't posted. i asked about a black XL but was told they were out in that size. i'm not sure if they were actually out or if this was usual supreme douchebaggery.

new (old?) striped shirts are ugly as fuck and in stock. pilot jackets still in stock. moroccan sweaters in stock, moleskin peacoats in stock, nbhd new eras in stock (only navy and black). striped pullover hoodies in stock. all crumb shit is still there. constructed tee's in most colors and variations (mesh w/ logo, mesh w/o logo, regular pocket). ugly nike varsity jackets. decent amount of t's (anarchy, fuck what you heard, larry clark, crumb, maybe a few others).

that's all i can remember.

Anyone know what the sale price is for the pilots jacket? Any info is greatly appreciated...
They are 160 after taxes. But they are all gone in LA, or they weren't on the racks last time I checked.
does anyone have a price on the pilot jackets?

two posts above yours

looking for serious pick up...I will pay fee for that

PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT

as soon as i saw that you posted in this thread, i knew it was gonna be for a pick up. maybe ppl would be a little more willing to help you out if you actually contributed to this forum, or even this thread. but judging from your post count, you've asked for supreme pick-ups 59 times.

why don't you read the post right above yours and ask Knugget.

as soon as i saw that you posted in this thread, i knew it was gonna be for a pick up. maybe ppl would be a little more willing to help you out if you actually contributed to this forum, or even this thread. but judging from your post count, you've asked for supreme pick-ups 59 times.

why don't you read the post right above yours and ask Knugget.

I asked him before but he cant get what I need ...

some nice guys helped me out before ( I REALLY APPRECIATE IT )but since they were not in NYC so they cant do pick up for me this time

I asked 59 times for pick ups .... not that much I think

LA update since i dropped by:

hoodys, black pinstripe, gonz, crumbs

tees: man's world, fuck what you heard, anarchy, crumbs

jackets: nike varsity, nhbd varisity

pants: denim, and chinos

hats: leather ny quilted, earflaps, lots of beanies solid color and a few different 5 panels

thermals, solid colored l/s, black l/s with logo

nbhd vans, wtaps vans

all backpacks and duffles

thats all for now. on another note all the visvim stuff at union was 30% off.

LA update since i dropped by:

hoodys, black pinstripe, gonz, crumbs

tees: man's world, fuck what you heard, anarchy, crumbs

jackets: nike varsity, nhbd varisity

pants: denim, and chinos

hats: leather ny quilted, earflaps, lots of beanies solid color and a few different 5 panels

thermals, solid colored l/s, black l/s with logo

nbhd vans, wtaps vans

all backpacks and duffles

thats all for now. on another note all the visvim stuff at union was 30% off.

what colors did the beanies come in and were they the loose gauge type? also, did they have visvim fbt ancestor's or g reservations on sale at union?