Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked him before but he cant get what I need ...

some nice guys helped me out before ( I REALLY APPRECIATE IT )but since they were not in NYC so they cant do pick up for me this time

I asked 59 times for pick ups .... not that much I think

this kid is a pain in the ass..I hooked him up before and all he did was complain...accused me of trying to jerk him around when i sold him a brand new, still in bag flannel at cost...

and are you kidding me??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350015478287&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

this kid is a pain in the ass..I hooked him up before and all he did was complain...accused me of trying to jerk him around when i sold him a brand new, still in bag flannel at cost...

and are you kidding me??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350015478287&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

hey man ... why dont you tell the whole story ?

I really appreciated and you really did a great favor to me ... but the thing is I confimed the color with you and you told me it's tron , anyway I apologized to you for being like a jerk the other day,didn't I?

I'm not suppose to say this crab in this form ....

Joesphr is no longer doing pickups for Supreme LA. So if anyone can hook me up I'll work with you on the same deal I had with him... Just PM me... (Either LA or NY works.)

Thank Ya' Kindly...

As if this thread wasn't already cluttered with inane posts, you've just encouraged more moronic posting.

...I'm mostly joking of course.

Need something from LA? After a good wash the box cap is now a daily fixture. BTW 500+ post count means you pay retail, paypal, and shipping. Not to knock Knugget's hustle, but if you are legit dude (500+ post count leads me to believe you give a shit about what goes on here) and I am stoping by anyways I don't need to get paid.

Need something from LA? After a good wash the box cap is now a daily fixture. BTW 500+ post count means you pay retail, paypal, and shipping. Not to knock Knugget's hustle, but if you are legit dude (500+ post count leads me to believe you give a shit about what goes on here) and I am stoping by anyways I don't need to get paid.

I was implying that because you won't do pick-ups for people with less than 500 posts, those with less than that amount will start making dumb[er] posts in this thread to up their post count. But it was a joke anyway.

I don't need anything from Supreme.

wow this thread has turned to waste!

@ mrip im pretty sure the "Zoopreme" tees were just a Zoo York bite @ Supreme.

@ blasdro CYC make Supremes crew necks, they have a brand called Reigning Champ available from Caliroots, Haven shop, Live stock & Supreme to my knowledge