Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they do have a new (old) head designer actually...Brendon Babenzien (Noah, Aprix) was their original designer up until around 2003, then Brendon left and then i think Luke Meier was the main guy for 2 or 3 years (not sure if he's still w/them or not?), and i think w/in the past year or so Brendon's gotten back on board as the main guy. Hard to piece together details regarding all this so it's fuzzy, but maybe that has something to do w/stuff having gotten generally smaller.

yeah they do have a new (old) head designer actually...Brendon Babenzien (Noah, Aprix) was their original designer up until around 2003, then Brendon left and then i think Luke Meier was the main guy for 2 or 3 years (not sure if he's still w/them or not?), and i think w/in the past year or so Brendon's gotten back on board as the main guy. Hard to piece together details regarding all this so it's fuzzy, but maybe that has something to do w/stuff having gotten generally smaller.

hmmmm, that would be weird if the old designer came back and made sizing smaller since he didnt do that when he was there the first time around.

thanks for the info rns

hmmmm, that would be weird if the old designer came back and made sizing smaller since he didnt do that when he was there the first time around.

thanks for the info rns

actually Supreme sizing has been pretty variable throughout its history...i had/have some stuff from 2002 and prior and it's pretty variable: some stuff's big, some stuff's really really small, it just depends, it always changes season to season.

thanks for the info rns

i read an article about noah that mentions babenzien changes the silhouettes to make them more "modern" each season. i guess he could've done the same with this fall's line.

i know this has been asked before but havnt read or seen a clear answer, whats the deal with noah these days, is it still about or planning to release another season? only had the chance to pick up bits here and there from duffer and richard kidd a good few years back.

i think Noah's been putting out new pieces for at least the past couple seasons, but i think the numbers for each item are really really small? i think mlproject and doctorgnar have commented on seeing stuff the past couple seasons in nom de guerre.

actually Supreme sizing has been pretty variable throughout its history...i had/have some stuff from 2002 and prior and it's pretty variable: some stuff's big, some stuff's really really small, it just depends, it always changes season to season.

this is true...

the coats and jackets were the most sized down...probably because more "cut and sew" goes into those items then the tees and sweats.....

NY down to barebones stock, lots of weird stuff there right now.

Olde English long sleeves finally came in, and went straight to sale.

Striped long sleeve polos still in stock.

Saw a few pairs of cords and twill pants left.

Leather bomber in brown small was on the racks, was also a really soft lambskin hoodie which must have been from a few seasons ago. Marked down to 400 something from 600.

Nothing really left for T shirts, just the regular SB and other brand stuff. They had most of the fitteds from this season, and restocked the old public enemy ones. Beanies were a mix of twisted yarn, loose gauge, and the ying yang ones from a while ago.

\/\/\/

Olde Enlish long sleeve was in a few old previews. It was the brown LS with the same style as the St. Ides and Colt 45 one. Back has the Olde E crown.