Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this thread has turned to waste!

@ mrip im pretty sure the "Zoopreme" tees were just a Zoo York bite @ Supreme.

@ blasdro CNC make Supremes crew necks, they have a brand called Reigning Champ available from Caliroots, Haven shop, Live stock & Supreme to my knowledge

yo i think it's cyc design the company does the alife and wings and horns shit too

yeah, it's cyc. the reigning champ crews are not the same as the blanks they do for supreme, they are cut and sew. and the brand is not sold at supreme. but other than that, his post was extremely informative and insightful.

it was either or but i thought it was reigning champ.

ok so not to lower this thread any further into the shithole, but say hypthetically, there was a dude with a reasonable post count and rep status, who knew fuck all about supreme, and say, hypothetically he wanted to buy a simple red box on white tee shirt in a hypothetical small because he thought they looked kinda neat and were a pretty powerful example of a modern brand power creating a powerful and overarching image, although unsure if this hypothetical supreme item even comes in a small.

And say, hypothetically he knew fuck all about whether that is even possible to buy aforesaid brand in a size that would fit a dior 46 without looking like a lindsey lohan one-pice, or whether such a thing only "drops" once a season or even only "dropped" once or indeed whether such a thing "drops" atall but that what he was embracing his inner hypebeast in looking for such an item to compliment his goth-ninja steez. Would there be a person or service available which could do such a "pick-up"? And if not would there be a ass-raping japanese re-seller where one could aquire such an item ? speaking hypothetically, for a friend :o

say, hypothetically he wanted to buy a simple red box on white tee shirt in a hypothetical small because he thought they looked kinda neat and were a pretty powerful example of a modern brand power creating a powerful and overarching image

uhhh .

ok so not to lower this thread any further into the shithole, but say hypthetically, there was a dude with a reasonable post count and rep status, who knew fuck all about supreme, and say, hypothetically he wanted to buy a simple red box on white tee shirt in a hypothetical small because he thought they looked kinda neat and were a pretty powerful example of a modern brand power creating a powerful and overarching image, although unsure if this hypothetical supreme item even comes in a small.

And say, hypothetically he knew fuck all about whether that is even possible to buy aforesaid brand in a size that would fit a dior 46 without looking like a lindsey lohan one-pice, or whether such a thing only "drops" once a season or even only "dropped" once or indeed whether such a thing "drops" atall but that what he was embracing his inner hypebeast in looking for such an item to compliment his goth-ninja steez. Would there be a person or service available which could do such a "pick-up"? And if not would there be a ass-raping japanese re-seller where one could aquire such an item ? speaking hypothetically, for a friend :o

please never wear Supreme.

After advice on the new leather bomber from 07 AW,quality and general fit. Need a jacket in L or maybe XL.

the quality is pretty nice, zippers/buttons/ribbed cuffs/lining are all top notch. the leather is nice, but it's not a rick owens or ccp jacket. very fitted/slim, i'd size up. i was in the ny store about 2 weeks ago and there were still some left in brown and black, but XL's were sold out (at least that's what the sales guy told me).