Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Service at the Nolita store sucks. The guys are full of themselves. Hello, you're working retail!

And not only are you working retail, you're also selling hip-hop nerd gear to overgrown kids.

Not true. One of them bought me ice cream the other day.

MEEEGAAA UPPPDAATEEEE

Side Logo New Eras! Too bad they're fucking hideous all leather joints. 68 bucks.

Tartan Long Sleeves-You know what this looks like. Unfortunately I didn't get a price.

Velvet Box Caps-Velvet. Beautiful velvet. Herringbone, purple'ish, and blue. 38 bucks.

Gonz Crew Necks-128 bucks. Screen printed.

About 60 kids are sitting on Jersey Street right now waiting for the What The Dunks to come out. Supreme has a sign in the window saying no lines.

Stopped by DQM and Union also. Both are stocking Reigning Champ now. DQM had the right prices; 125 for the baseball jacket. 100 for crewneck/basic hoodie. Only thing was they didn't have the zip up pinstripe hoodies. Union had all the same stuff for about 40$ more. Baseball jacket is on point. Beautiful fit and thermal lined. Not a baseball jacket guy myself, but these really stood out.

Are there any 23rd backpacks left in LA? Preferably grey/blue. I'm thinkin of headin up there, just wondering if I would still be able to pick one up.

I don't know shit about the numbers assigned to backpack models but I was in Supreme about 4 days ago and they had 3 colors of backpacks. Why don't you just call them to check?

323-655-6205

is there a picture of the leather with the side logo that cost $68.... any pictures anywhere????

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2294/1620708162_37f29f0b7d.jpg

R. Crumb's gonna be next week. Wonder if theres going to be a camp out to get the W)Taps collabo T shirts, supposed to be dropping at the same time.