Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the thermal hoodies fit? I wear a L in non-thermal Supreme hoods... size up to an XL to give room for the thermal or do they size them differently to account for that?

I usually buy my supreme hoodies in L and a L thermal fits well. They're cut a bit short, so if you're taller I'd size up to an XL. Can't stress how badass this thing is.

Earflap new era's fit a bit loose too, because the headband is rolled up in the back.

sriracha i think there was a post about someone doing LA / NY pickups. darkanimal does the NY stuff but you should go back a few pages to check who does them.

i emailed dark a week ago or so and he told me that he is no longer doing pickups at supreme due to the high demand. i don't blame him, but just thought i would give a heads up. he told me he would let me know if anything changed ..

LA update:

they had all the new crumb and w)taps tees in most colors/sizes

all of the new flap new eras and leather side logos

arc hoody's in most colors/sizes, but didn't see the purple one

i picked up the grey arc thermal hoody and in my opinion, i think that the hoody's run smaller this season. it definately fits more snug than the past thermal hoody's.

i knoiw im not the only one who can site the whole goodfellas movie word for word.

owned numerous copies, and think its 10x better then scarface.

i need that Tee!! preferably in black lol.

this t > tera or kate moss IMO

To say its one of their best tees ever is fucking stupid. Anyone can make a tee with a text quote on it wrapped like that. Anyone can make a shirt with katemoss showing her tits aswell, but it takes less originality to just take a quote, and make it into a shirt.

Any info on the price of the peacoat

you can take your kate moss.

the goodfellas shirt has very valuable meaning.

who wakes up and goes to school and says i want to be president of the united states.

specially at where we are with our president of US.

the tee is gold for its time. this and illegal buisness tee is some real shit. ( not saying tera or kate are bad but they are not as good i think. i own both of them)

who the fuck wants to be president of the united states i know i dont.

shit ant even worth the money or fame. bush is getting a break of the media and there putting it all on britney lol.

To say its one of their best tees ever is fucking stupid. Anyone can make a tee with a text quote on it wrapped like that. Anyone can make a shirt with katemoss showing her tits aswell, but it takes less originality to just take a quote, and make it into a shirt.

Any info on the price of the peacoat

Sorry but thats not on, the dude is stating his opinion.

And for the record I'd take the Goodfella quote tee over the Tera P tee ALL DAY, ANYDAY ;)

i emailed dark a week ago or so and he told me that he is no longer doing pickups at supreme due to the high demand. i don't blame him, but just thought i would give a heads up. he told me he would let me know if anything changed ..

jospher does LA