Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

So apparently NYC got the pea coats in, opened them up, they were defective and were sent back to the supplier. I asked two different people in the store though about when they would be getting them in and one said today, and the other said next month due to the defects.

they are definitely not sending that stuff back to china probably just to some local shop in NYC to do repairs. for some reason i hate the idea of clothes that need to be repaired before i buy them new...

also i am doing pickups in LA guys but $150 minimum unless you have got stuff regularly from me before. pm me for details.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Up-HOLY SHIT BLACK ON BLACK THERMAL HOODIE

New T's-Sold out in all the good colors already. Nothing we haven't seen before, retailed for 36 bucks. The Robin t-shirt says Live to Ride, Ride to Live on the back :rolleyes:

everything was in stock in all colors and all sizes today, nothing sold out and thermal hoodie is not that serious, supreme has good customer service.

whats wrong w/ the peacoats that they had to send em back?

i don't know what the situation is specifically with these pea coats but oftentimes garments made overseas arrive here with some quality defects that have to be repaired locally.

i bought some of that incense in '03 or '04 as a joke for my then-girlfriend, but we broke up before I got to give it to her. I used that box over the next 3 or 4 years consistently, and damn did my room always smell fucking good.

[edit: wish i had more]

And I thought it was just new clothes preservative/warehouse smell. I kind of like it..., are you definite that that's what they burn there?

speaking of new clothes preservative, why is everything I buy from supreme always covered in white dust?

goodfellas was on TV when i woke up this morning and i got it in my head that i want the gangster tee. got it home and realized i'd never wear it. same thing with the don't touch me shirt, complete impulse buy.

anyone want either before i return them?

both medium, tet in red, crumb in white

i'm stupid, why do i buy things?

goodfellas was on TV when i woke up this morning and i got it in my head that i want the gangster tee. got it home and realized i'd never wear it. same thing with the don't touch me shirt, complete impulse buy.

anyone want either before i return them?

both medium, tet in red, crumb in white

i'm stupid, why do i buy things?

they don't do returns though