Nintendo Ds Games

Ichigo100%

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon Pearl, Jump Ultimate Stars, the Castlevania games, Luminous Arc, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing, etc. etc. I got an R4 too like the cheap, pirating asian I am.

R4's are the shit. the only games ive been playing lately are tetris, advanced wars and mario kart. cant do wrong with the classics...

"IN JAPANESE"...

I can't find my DS Lite, but uhhh my R4 has Castlevanias and probably WarioWare in it. Some puzzle shit, Panel de Pon? I don't even know.

panel de pon on the ds? no waaaay...

played AoE during my lunch break. i feel so lame.

i have an R4 as well.

i think i can customize the skin and install OS, and other multimedia plugins...

im just not smart enough to figure out all those things

The R4 is seriously the shit. I've loaded mine up with a SNES emulator too so I can play Super Mario World and the early Final Fantasies.

Is that the newest one? My cousin told me about a mod that can get hella games that you stick in the Advance slot... but that shit was sold out.

Any details for a casual gamer here? I'd love to play FF VI all over again on my ds lite...

Sid, the R4's newer and goes in the DS slot. Only supports DS games (and emulators, if you want), drag and drop games from the computer and you're done.

I'm heading out in a bit but I'll send you some links to get you started, if you want. The cart is like $30 and you can get a 1 gig mini-SD for less than $10.

Mr. 100%, you gots sum sick pokemans 2 trade? I will trade u rare ratata for balbasuar?

i havent played in so long lol...but ive got a real nice alakazam at lvl 87..(im a physhic freak)

and Pal, heres my friend code..

1289-4329-3770

The R4 is seriously the shit. I've loaded mine up with a SNES emulator too so I can play Super Mario World and the early Final Fantasies.

Whatttt I didn't know the DS could emulate SNES games

DS is fun but i'm seriously considering getting a PSP and then modding it just cuz of the better graphics, kickass psp games, and the PS1 emulation!

I played pokemon d/p when it came out. I have ffiv and vi advance that i've played on it as well. I'm mainly keeping it around because of the games coming up in the next year.

The legend of zelda: Hourglass- Game looks pretty badass.

Dragon Quest IX- I can't fucking wait till this comes out

and then.....

FINAL FANTASY IV COMPLETELY REDONE IN 3D WITH UPDATED STORY AND GAMEPLAY- I about fainted when i first heard about it and saw the early screen shots. I'm still in shock about the possibility of playing this game in a year or two. Easily one of my favorite 5 games ever. I haven't been this excited about a video game since i first saw the screen shots for Zelda Ocarina of Time and FFVII back in the day in their brand new 3d glory.

Sid, the R4's newer and goes in the DS slot. Only supports DS games (and emulators, if you want), drag and drop games from the computer and you're done.

I'm heading out in a bit but I'll send you some links to get you started, if you want. The cart is like $30 and you can get a 1 gig mini-SD for less than $10.

Hook a chigga up. I already got a 2gig mini-SD for my phone... so knowing is half the battle!

I'm stoked.

Shit. I definitely need to get an R4 if it can play DS games and SNES games through emulator/roms. I really want to play Mother 3 on my actual DS when the starmen.net/mother3.org team finishes the project. Playing on my PC isn't even close to as fun. I also would like to play some other older games on it like seiken densetsu 3. I started it a long time ago but never finished it. I probably played about 50% through and it was pretty good. Probably better than SD2 (secret of mana for the non-nerd).