yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Thx Beachhouse, I have wayfarers already so I still have to consider.

on-display: Those phones are so similar that all it really comes down to is preference of resolution.

I like the X better because the 4.3 screen is better for youtube or downloaded movies. The incredible is cool if you want a smaller phone, all you'll have to do is upgrade the memory to 16 from 8 which is just replacing the SD card.

I say Droid X.

have you held them yet? I've only seen lookbooks / linesheets, wondering how the width of the frame is, and if the wood is rough cut or could delam ealily. I'm a hater until I actually get to hold a product, then I get all hypey over it like it's curing cancer or some shit. I'm pretty sure I'll be the same way with Schwood.

I actually have, I held both models in a couple different types of wood and I was honestly impressed with the construction. The frames were thinner in person than they were on the internet (I think it was a newer run or something). The wood grain is really pronounced on the zebra pairs I saw and well buffed on all sides. I'm not sure about the de lamination, I would be afraid to get them wet or something like that. Then again I live nowhere near a beach and I don't plan on wearing sunglasses in the rain any time soon.

have you held them yet? I've only seen lookbooks / linesheets, wondering how the width of the frame is, and if the wood is rough cut or could delam ealily. I'm a hater until I actually get to hold a product, then I get all hypey over it like it's curing cancer or some shit. I'm pretty sure I'll be the same way with Schwood.
thought about copping those rick sweats but had the same issue you did. honestly i dont know how different sweats from champion or something would be

yeah my thoughts exactly! thanks mate