chris

i mean if you are sure on getting a cdg

i think you get something like this

(as opposed to simple black whatever)

made in spain! its nice construction

need a new wallet, on sale 50%

26722009451513172726859.jpg

yes, no?

Posted this in Superdenim too. Just looking for opinions on these Dior Homme 19cm. They're black coated, from the Luster collection. I like the fit, but I'm wondering about the distressing. I usually tend to dress pretty clean and minimal (my daily jeans are a well broken-in pair of APC NCs), and normally would never buy distressed jeans, period. But the quality, finish and fit is really good, as is the price. How loud/objectionable is the distressing on these? I'm planning on wearing them in the winter with the boots pictured or maybe Fragment Chucks. Thanks for looking...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6530/r00171832.jpg

my sentiments exactly, if you need to ask whether you should buy them, YOU shouldn't, somebody else should.

just to make sure i'm understanding the viewpoint: there are certain polarising items that if you have the style to pull them off, it's an unquestioned immediate yes if you see something you wanna kop. if you're on the fence with being an isolated hero, then it's probably a no.

i would ask geekbonchic bout those complexgeom hoodies, pretty sure he's wanted or had one for a while now. i think one time when i was in oak a guy was returning it because he said the hood placement was weird but i saw another guy wearing it and it was fine. also careful how you style that shit before you look like you are on some b.son novelty tailoring tip

are you shitting me, are we honestly considering a pair of convertible fucking mitten gloves because they are mmm and a nice shade of maroon or something at that price???

i would be hard pressed to steal those from an h&m, let alone pay money for them.

http://slvrstore.adidas.com/browse.cfm/4,820,138.html

Shits for sale in the US Since they be going for so cheap, I be interested in getting some maybe.

That said, I need to find someone in the US to be my bitch/proxy, and I don't know how much it'd cost to then ship them to the UK and the total price.

They've been posted in the white hi-top thread a few times

adidas-slvr-103-sneaker-1.jpg]

are you shitting me, are we honestly considering a pair of convertible fucking mitten gloves because they are mmm and a nice shade of maroon or something at that price???

i would be hard pressed to steal those from an h&m, let alone pay money for them.

margiela has some of the nicest knit fabrics you can find anywhere

whether great fabrics are worth the money is a different question of course.