yes or no? / this or that?

chris

1355958-origpic-8b86f4.jpg

hederus ... love the design but i never wear hats. i am planning on growing long crazy hair so it will be poking out through all the cutouts.

its twi $ our of five $ ($$/$$$$$) but still not cheap enough to make me like snatch it up, whereas these 2 by KTZ are cheaper by about a 1/3rd (.5 $ for those keeping track)

goods_1185_1.jpg

goods_1186_1.jpg

i like the 'sodom' better than hallelujah but i like the print on hallelujah better

1355958-origpic-8b86f4.jpg

hederus ... love the design but i never wear hats. i am planning on growing long crazy hair so it will be poking out through all the cutouts.

its twi $ our of five $ ($$/$$$$$) but still not cheap enough to make me like snatch it up, whereas these 2 by KTZ are cheaper by about a 1/3rd (.5 $ for those keeping track)

goods_1185_1.jpg

goods_1186_1.jpg

i like the 'sodom' better than hallelujah but i like the print on hallelujah better

whats good with that hederus hat? i kinda need it.

I didn't know where the fuck to post this, but this tread seemed to fit the message.

I have a jobinterview coming up tomorrow at a store that mainly sells suits, shirts, polo's, etc. It's a pretty high-end/expensive store. They offer made to measure stuff as well and sell mainly preppy/business clothing. Now I have no idea what to wear to the interview. They know that I'm a student in fashion design and my resume consists mostly of jobs involving styling and vm.

Do you guys think that I should go in a suit or something like that? I was thinking to wear something like a blazer, jeans, some lace-ups.

I got asked to give my number for the job a while back at a party by the manager of the store, while wearing some old jeans, sneakers and a leather jacket.

I'm applying as for a job as retail sales associate.

The people working in the store wear some kind of casual attire, but really preppy: suit-pants, shirt, lace-ups.

black leather jacket, white shirt, beige chino, blue suede lace up

black leather jacket and beige chino does not sound like a good combination.

My advice is: dress like the guys in the shop, without making it too obvious. Dress smart, but don't outdress the staff.

thanks for the feedback, needed to be told reality from someone else...

i dont mean to ask you only but is there any better option than the levis slim trucker predistressed? i dont care for raw denim w/e, just a jean jacket with slim profile that isnt 280...

dbk4sf , I like those

And the contrast stitching seems to work well for the overall look IMO, nice and clean

hyun, I dont see the point for $280. I am a fan of APC, but there is nothing overly special in the details of that jacket to justify that cost. Aside from the fact it looks better tailored for a slimmer fit ( due to the shoulders) then a typical jean jacket.

I would however look elsewhere, as I am sure you would score similer qaulity for like half that price, especially if your scoping ebay ect, prices are too low everywhere to be dumping that kind of change on that jacket IMO

thanks for the feedback, needed to be told reality from someone else...

i dont mean to ask you only but is there any better option than the levis slim trucker predistressed? i dont care for raw denim w/e, just a jean jacket with slim profile that isnt 280...

No worries, I love designer goods but I dont see a jean jacket being worn often enough to be worth a good buck

Jean jackets seem to be getting harder and harder to find, aside from Levis I dont know of many companies who have them consistently for sale.

For a lower price ( and to find a jacket that is cut slim) I would go with G-Star. I know people here cant stand overly commercialized brands for the most part, but the quality is decent for what you pay, as long as you dont pay retail.

Evisu would be great if you can find it, but it wont be overly fitted from my experience

I have a light cotton G-Star coat similar to an M65 W+H knockoff, and it has held up very very well over the years

Seems desperate. This look will not age well. Space Biker (BMW). Go with the other.

Fair enough

If its longevity you are looking for obviously go with the plain one.

If its an impression you are trying to make, go with the gradient

I've always wanted to try norrona. I don't think Oi Polloi stocks them anymore :(

Where you buy?

got from backcountry on sale v. cheap. was going to get the hederus cap but this was cheaper. and i love the color a lot

really, ed? that thing doesn't seem like you at all. though I guess we could all use some raingear around here.

yeah it is rain gear but i am moving away from the gay moon ninja look as i gain more and more weight.. fat or bone or muscle or something...