yes or no? / this or that?

chris

yeah but if volva ever ends then this call will become collector. i'd get the gti too because it's funnier to drive, and the volvo's back looks retarded imo.

anyway i'd get a used 350z if i had to buy a car. but that's because it's not a common car here.

Here's a question. I recent bought some new dress pants with an inseam longer than I think I need but a small hem, so as they are now they stack slightly. I was going to hem, as I usually have them so they just touch the top of the shoes, but stacking on dress pants is something that has been broached here recently so I was wondering what people think. I remember dismalfuture posting up a pair of stacked dress pants that looked really good.

Thoughts? Opinions? Hem them or not?

Here's a question. I recent bought some new dress pants with an inseam longer than I think I need but a small hem, so as they are now they stack slightly. I was going to hem, as I usually have them so they just touch the top of the shoes, but stacking on dress pants is something that has been broached here recently so I was wondering what people think. I remember dismalfuture posting up a pair of stacked dress pants that looked really good.

Thoughts? Opinions? Hem them or not?

enough stacking so that when you sit down the hem doesn't go completely past your ankle

I do not find that length offensive in the least IMO ^ I say leave it

What I do find offensive is when people hem them at exactly the same level as the tops of their feet or shoes ( I know of a few tailors that always do this with dress pants), and when they sit or walk it looks as though the hem "hovers" above the shoes

@ kesnel :

i would say, just from my personal taste, that the leg breaks a little to much. Ideally, i would have the break only go partway around: as in the break would happen in the front were the shoe and top of foot are but not in the back with heal.

that said: it looks fine, unless it really cheap to get them re tailored, don't waste your time / money

cross-post, but i need the opinionz:

246_07.jpg

alright, i'm about to order, and i've narrowed it down to either option 1 or 6.

i've got irish steez with pale skin & hair.

can't help but feel option 1 might work a little better with my colouring, but i'm leaning towards the versatility of the black (i wear black most of the time).

contrast could work, yo?

also, they are actually women's frames - option 1 might just accentuate this?

fuck, i'm trying to talk myself into the black but i'm unsure..

will +rep.

Ghettotoasty I really like those cream colored YMCs. I personally cant see them going very well with jeans, however khakis/chinos or some linen casual pants would look great IMO

If your thinking of anything other then khakis/chinos or a cream/white colored pant, I would stick with black as they would be more versatile

one of my friends wants to know if he should get samurai S710XX19oz or the Recycled Denim Sweet Jeans, this is his first pair of dry denim and it's between these two