yes or no? / this or that?

chris

So, bit of a dilemma on a pair of Clarks.

a) Black Suede or Camel Suede

(My wardrobes are mainly blacks, grays and denim.)

B) Desert Boots or Wallabees (or even Wallabee boots?)

7769-11627-d.jpg

6219-11630-d.jpg

I dunno how boots will do since most of my pants/jeans are quite slim.

We are talking everyday wear. Super versatile and will last you for a while. What do you guys think?

Desert boots are nice, i'd go for those.

So, bit of a dilemma on a pair of Clarks.

a) Black Suede or Camel Suede

(My wardrobes are mainly blacks, grays and denim.)

B) Desert Boots or Wallabees (or even Wallabee boots?)

7769-11627-d.jpg

6219-11630-d.jpg

I dunno how boots will do since most of my pants/jeans are quite slim.

We are talking everyday wear. Super versatile and will last you for a while. What do you guys think?

189192911.1.jpg

Looking for a pair of pants for the summer - contemplating these. I like Diamonds too but they're more money - these are listed for about $300 in size small and extra small actually. If I'm usually a 29 - 30 I'm guessing small would be okay for these?

I'm looking for something just a bit relaxed and sorta fucked up looking to wear with my rick sneakers mainly. Something I can wear a bit slouched and still be fairly slim but isn't jeans / isn't tight.

I feel like someone had a fit pic in these once upon a time? maybe still?

I have these. Best sweats Rick ever made. I'm about 32 but have big legs and got size large. I need a belt but the rest fits well. I think you could go to xs but I'm not sure, maybe s for something looser.

The one Diamonds has are a lot more relaxed. I had them in medium and they were huge on me. You would probably need xs and they still might go over your rick dunks.

I'm not sure if I have a fit picture but I'll look. I say get them, they are rare and very cool.

adam i'm sorry, wasn't implying you wear fat, just it's a very slim shoe and i personally do not like, i feel for you a blunt toe shape would look better.

Not offended, and dude, trust me, I am pretty hefty this year. I asked for an opinion on the shoes, and I got it. I appreciate it!

a.s.

I don't know what's the obsession with tucking pants into boots here. It rarely looks good, works only with "sloppy" outfits and often ruins the shoe.

Get the Hugo Boss boots. They are very sleek and elegant. Great take on officer boots. Wear them with a suit and well cropped pants. For that price even if you wear them 10 times each year they will be worth it.

Guest jmatsu
like the shape/look, sure they would be really comfortable. Dont really like black.

032193l.gif

or

050613l.gif

less special, probably easier to wear. Might be less comfortable without a heel strap.

athen in black (comes in brown if you must). also come in white. patent as well, but hard to find now. the other model will make you look like a college-hippy.

i'm 1m85. i want a pre distressed jean that i could wear a lot this summer. i looked at the acne ones but they're more expensives, and i don't know/can't try all the cuts.

i'd like a pair of slip ons this summer and i saw these Zuriick, should i cop? or does someone have a better idea?

blackake1_large.jpg

i also could use a new summerjacket, i currently have an old-ish Volcom jacket that has been decent enough for what it's worth. i saw this and thought it was alright:

dxdyzr.jpg

stüssy woodford

hmm i think i need to lurk moar before i even ask for advice :o

A non-defensive new poster who decides to do the reasonable thing instead of posting about how awesome he is and how little he cares about rep?

I am astounded. Plus rep for non-bitchassness alone.