yes or no? / this or that?

chris

chris: Yes. Those Doma's are some of the best sunglasses Farrow's made yet.

lexishere: Pass on those. The newer seasons of YMC have been having some construction issues on their shoes. But if you like and it's cheap, go for it.

islandboi8204: I kind of dislike most of the new Julius messengers, but the leather is pretty much guaranteed to be really nice.

yes/no kopp a BS leather for the short term and flip it to some kid for most of what I paid for it in a few months when I have the proper cash for a proper leather?

Na a vintage leather would be a better buy for the summer.

nah man, it will be too hot for leather soon. just save up for a nice one.

ehh, never too hot if its a cool night for leather + tank + shorts concept

hell yeah

hustle dat shit

thats what I'm thinkin

Na a vintage leather would be a better buy for the summer.

see, I got my dad's old bomber, but it's hella baggy, and though it's dope looking, I want something a little more contemporary

ya jeep i think i'm going to cop one of their RO ripoffs from ebay. the gbp is low as its gonna be right now and $200 for a good looking jacket is worth it.

that's the angle I'm seeing... maybe a moto knockoff or something like that. Figure I could get the price knocked off a bit if I send a "concerning your reputation" email or something. Lookin for that ($150 knock-off) concept.

i grabbed one of those blackscissors that look like that flippa k off ebay for something like 70 pounds a few months ago and they have awesome quality for the their price. the ribbing is a bit lame and thick but the cut is spot on. at the end of the day, it's a loooooot better than any leather jacket i could get for less than 400$, and if lose it on a night out i don't give a fuck.

i am completely against knock offs, but to me when there are no faked logos nor visible branding it's in a grey area that i am willing to live with.

i grabbed one of those blackscissors that look like that flippa k off ebay for something like 70 pounds a few months ago and they have awesome quality for the their price. the ribbing is a bit lame and thick but the cut is spot on. at the end of the day, it's a loooooot better than any leather jacket i could get for less than 400$, and if lose it on a night out i don't give a fuck.

i am completely against knock offs, but to me when there are no faked logos nor visible branding it's in a grey area that i am willing to live with.

Yeah, I got one too.

I was surprised to say the least.

189192911.1.jpg

Looking for a pair of pants for the summer - contemplating these. I like Diamonds too but they're more money - these are listed for about $300 in size small and extra small actually. If I'm usually a 29 - 30 I'm guessing small would be okay for these?

I'm looking for something just a bit relaxed and sorta fucked up looking to wear with my rick sneakers mainly. Something I can wear a bit slouched and still be fairly slim but isn't jeans / isn't tight.

I feel like someone had a fit pic in these once upon a time? maybe still?

So, there's this brown studded MMM greatcoat in my size for $249... the seams on the left shoulder are almost all missing and the sleeve is practically falling off - how much do you think I could get them to knock off the price.

on a related note - I fit perfectly in MMM size 52 in all things I tried on - Sequined blazer is the best fitting jacket I've ever tried on.