yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I'm so sick of all these sheep buying stupid ass geller.

He's not the next messiah.

That shirt looks retarded.

And those langs look like the rise is HUGE and then had them hemmed to fit a midget.

i don't find geller to be a messiah or anything i just enjoy some cloak and geller pieces, i only ahve a few, not some monstrous collection of all of F/W 07-SS09. and i will cop langs and do any tailoring necessary, though i do worry a little about the rise being a short guy, only 5'7"

Those langs don't look like they're gonna look all that flattering. I dunno. I'd just find something else. They're kinda cool though

I want a trench coat and I've narrowed it down to either:

Wings and Horns

trench.jpg?w=300&h=256

or Our Legacy

1225977-rescaledpic-375x564.jpg

I've tried both on and they're both great. They're more or less the same price (just over $400 Canadian). The W+H is a little sturdier (bad for summer but good for long term) and a little dressier (though still fairly casual), where the Our Legacy one is lighter, easier to wear, and has the cool waxy finish. I initially thought the OL one was going to be cheaper and was set on it, but now that I've discovered it's not, I really can't make up my mind.

The visible buttons and the waxyness of the OL one set it apart from other coats of a similar style. It has a workwear look that is quite interesting. However being more classically styled the W&H one would get more use over the long term, even ignoring that it is the better constructed of the two. It would work in both a causal and a formal outfit, whereas it'd be hard to pull off the OL one with a suit, for example.

Also, don't go with beige as it dirties more visibly and makes you look like a flasher/sex pest.