yes or no? / this or that?

chris

OHHH thanks max, thanks for imparting your superior kike knowledge on me

nah du, its just lame. You're posing at this point, and wasp-steez isn't gonna bring you bitches or notoriety. It just brings you an air of self-importance. You shouldn't dress like an old white person at 17/18 du.

Was thinking about these two bags for now as i have seen both of these in real life and they met my requirements for a bag suitable for school and storing laptop etc

MHI in black or olive

mhi-back-pack

mhi-military-bag-collection-3.jpg?t=1229534118

OR

Marc by marc

0d0308a04802a4acc500868b86c59b1c_medium.jpg

hard to get a bigger picture but yeah.

if i cant find any nice schoolbag might just get those shiny raf pack from oki-ni

Vael Project Rucksack, is it worth the money? ($265 USD) I have drooled over this backpack for months and it's finally out, and a little bit cheaper than I imagined but still pretty pricey. Are these quality, or am I better off looking for something else?

vael-project-bags-01.jpg

vaerucksackmoccabrownanglefront.jpg

weird, there's a lot of bags on this page... lol.

I need a bag for college capabilities. However this one seems a little too big.

pFILSON1-2231589dt.jpg

I thought this looked pretty good, especially for its price (120~) but, any other recommendations? Looking for dark colors, can carry books, needs to be able to be closed, etc.

Was thinking about these two bags for now as i have seen both of these in real life and they met my requirements for a bag suitable for school and storing laptop etc

MHI in black or olive

mhi-back-pack

mhi-military-bag-collection-3.jpg?t=1229534118

OR

Marc by marc

0d0308a04802a4acc500868b86c59b1c_medium.jpg

hard to get a bigger picture but yeah.

if i cant find any nice schoolbag might just get those shiny raf pack from oki-ni

oops didnt appear in the earlier post so yeah 11166.jpg

the MHI in black

I need moree opinions

Geller.

belt_h.jpg

And if anyone has seen it - does the doubled up strap up front make it bulky in the front?

I've been thinking about buying this belt since I saw it a while ago. Was this or the s2a folded strap belt. If it fits you (it might be too big for me) I'd say go for it. Espec for $134 + shipping. (Blackbird had it for 298)