yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Those CoN's are beautiful and I'm going to buy a pair tomorrow. How much are they?

$390 without the discount

Where to cop in Toronto?

Nowhere :(.

I like the Rokins, but maybe only because they're the only ones I've handled?

I want the Rokin plain black laceup, forget the 'name' they have for it, but I love the toe shape on them.

The Damien? You'll like the link coming next... the Rokins are cheapest, which is making it hard to say no.

those Rokins are sick. where are they available?

www.urbana.se

The cm jacket looks pretty nice fit wise, but the arms are too long for me, and i'm kinda tall. This boutique near me has it. It feels kinda cheap but i just like hanging out in the store while wearing it cuz it makes me feel cool.

It's only like $120 or something, right? If you need a cheap leather-esque jacket just keep it as it looks fine on you.

yea its the cm

i paid like 150 something... Ive been looking for a nice leather (or leather-esque) jacket with a sub $400 budget... but it seems like thats no mans land since its either 1000+ for good shiet... or sub 200 for this kinda shiet... Idealy, id like something with a higher collar, and no shoulder strap things (whatever theyre called)... If that is at all possible within my budget please let me know

Just keep checking ebay. Sometimes you can find something solid in that area

apcrr3.jpg

i'm so tempted...

i went to the store today to try them on, but they didn't have my size (they only have one pair of 40's left). i should be a 41, but i don't know if i want to risk it without trying it on.... there's only a size 41 left in the online shop. WHAT DO I DO!?

And it didnt occur to you to try on the 40s?

Want to get a decent pair of boots for this winter. While I'm not terribly concerned about how they'll deal with a Canadian winter, since 98% of the time will be spent on sidewalks at worst, I'd like to know they'll at least keep my feet warm. Also am curious about Comey and CoN quality. Both of them I can get 20% off on, which would help make up for our dollar taking a beating.

All the Rokin I've seen looks kinda cheap in person. The think the CoN ones are the best looking, but the soles are reeeally thin. Suspiciously so. I'd get the Comey boots. I may actually get the Comey boots. I keep looking at them.

All the Rokin I've seen looks kinda cheap in person. The think the CoN ones are the best looking, but the soles are reeeally thin. Suspiciously so. I'd get the Comey boots. I may actually get the Comey boots. I keep looking at them.

This is how I'm leaning. I really wanted the captoe oxfords when they came out, and have just kind of moved on to the boots from Comey instead. While I do think the CoN's are the best looking, that sole was worrying me. The lower price of the Rokins has me wondering about comparable quality, but I can take a look at them and the Comeys in person, so I'm going to go do that today after class.

i have the cons and love them BUT they wont keep your feet warm. leather is beautiful but thin as hell. upper construction is nice but sole construction is shitty - if you buy them get the sole reglued and put rubber on the heel at least.

This is good to know, thanks homme. If neither of the other pairs work out as well in person, I'm going to go with the heart decision and take the CoN's. How's the sizing? If it's equal to a pair of chucks, I'll just get a 9 and wear some thick socks.