yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i like the first ones more because of the tortoise but both seem a bit too generic to cost $250

those other tom ford glasses are too outstanding. I need something classic and simple, but don't want the ray ban aviator. DITA would've been dope, but cost's a fortune. so tom ford was the second choice.

The first two look kinda generic. I like the s2a bomber a lot more personally

looking for another pair of suede boots (other than black, going for red wing moc toe) to match with everything

5513_1_expand.jpg

leaning towards green because of its unique color, but since i'm going to get a pair in black i should go for a lighter beige?

i like the sand color

try and sell it jeep i dont think its a good look if you're uncomfortable with the length considering it'll probably shrink with a wash

im thinkin im just gonna go exchange it @ century 21 for something better. they had some other cool stuff that i skipped out on cause i got too intimidated by the discountz.

Return. That shit be weak sauce. I just keep my coat for work purposes; mostly when we don't have exactly what we need for a shoot or show or whatever. Their stuff looks fine from a distance, but the quality is never really up to snuff.

Return. That shit be weak sauce. I just keep my coat for work purposes; mostly when we don't have exactly what we need for a shoot or show or whatever. Their stuff looks fine from a distance, but the quality is never really up to snuff.

yeah yeah, i've had two shades of greige button-downs that used to look great, they've fallen apart, spend your money elsewhere

Should I keep these Geller glasses?

2976982999_f56a36309a.jpg

I wanted these in black, but they were sold out everywhere, so I settled for the tortoiseshell. I like them, but I'm concerned that they're maybe a touch too dramatic. I haven't had actual prescription lenses put in yet, so I could potentially exchange them for these NDG-1s if I wanted to cough up an extra hundred bucks:

nom-de-guerre-olivers-people-5.jpg