yes or no? / this or that?

chris

1290860b5dp9.jpg

These are a cheap pair of eyeglasses from green label relaxing. I'm new to frames, so i'm merely just testing the waters to see how these would suit me.. about 40 bucks to start off.. Once i start feeling more comfortable with wearing frames, I may look into more high end names..

For now, Yes or no?

no. these just don't look good. if you "test the waters" with these, you will probably decide to just not wear glasses. decide now, and either buy nice frames or don't.

I think you could do more with the julius coat than the viridi. I'd go with that. However, the viridi anne seems slightly more waterproof, which i'm not sure if that's a concern of your's. Is the last one s2a? Don't get it. It's alright but you can get that anywhere

I think you could do more with the julius coat than the viridi. I'd go with that. However, the viridi anne seems slightly more waterproof, which i'm not sure if that's a concern of your's. Is the last one s2a? Don't get it. It's alright but you can get that anywhere

the s2a is the economic option. It's classic and can be adapted for a few different styles.

what's the price diff?

Julius 1525 USD from blackbird

viridi anne 94,500 yen + proxy fees

Found another site. The viridi anne is down filled.

no. these just don't look good. if you "test the waters" with these, you will probably decide to just not wear glasses. decide now, and either buy nice frames or don't.

agreed, those are pretty dorky looking.

you dont have to have to break the bank to test the waters, but at least get something decent looking for a higher price.

2413slw.jpg

2jbv294.jpg

Glasses seem to be a popular subject lately. I like these, but in the back of my mind the seem a little fem. They're better suited to my face than my current frames. Also, they're cheap, but I don't want to spend the money if I probably shouldn't wear them.

img4189iq1.jpg

i own these shoes and i love them. they are older kvas. well made and i think they look great. people complain about the lacing system, probably because they want both the right and left laces of each side to b even (i usually do). the thing about these is that the eyelets are all over the place anyway...so i think it's okay for the laces to not be perfectly even. embrace the chaos.

anyway they are so chunky that if you arent wearing bigger leg openings there is no possiblity of tongues in...so you are probably not gonna even lace all the way up. if so then you'll probably have a lace length-abundance. in which you'll either throw them in your shoe (which i hate the feel of) or tie them around (once was fine). that will probably make the laces so short that no one will even notice them.

trench for sure

Thanks!

i think the trench is the better piece but the real question is are you looking for a jacket or a knit?

Well, for the past 18months Ive been looking for ''the perfect trench coat'' and have yet to find one which I like, this being one of the rarer times I like. Although, with winter coming, it wont be warm enough for me to wear, so the knit would be the better option.

However, I have other knits as well, but this looks so warm, I could probably wear them both at the same time and be warm :confused: But could I pull the VA knit off without looking like a dweeb (yeah I said dweeb :cool:)

I'm not sure, grrr :confused: