yes or no? / this or that?

chris

These Red Wing boots, yes or no? I saw some random guy wearing them at a fashion related party last week:

stoereboots2ll8.jpg

I tried them on today and they feel so comfy. But they're like $300+. I really like to get some boots for the f/w season, but I'm not sure. Yes or no?

could look really cool with a little more going on on top. kinda pricey tho...

I say no Jes, I just cant get in to Espandrillo type shoes. I am at a loss for summer shoes also? Maybe just get a cheap pair of canvas shoes to beat to death over summer - Target, Big W, etc...

I bought a pair of Easy USA shoes to kick around in, but they're just too shitty. i'm embarrassed to wear them. better to spend an extra $20 and get some vans authentics or something. or maybe some zig zags?

i really dislike vans aunthentics, you would see why if you ever came to Australia..

Zuriick slip-ons were my go-to shoe for summer. Cheap, light, comfy.

yes i saw these but they are sold out at oak.. maybe i will look into another pair from somewhere else.. if anyone can off the top of their head name an online stockist.. please do.

so, I've had these Sebago's for over 2 years now... they've just been sitting in my closet because my mom picked them up @ Sym's for like... $30 or something. Are they offensive looking? They fit me, but I feel like the sole is too chunky and they're not very attractive, but I'd like to have just a pair of kick around oxfords for the fall. Yes/no?

2779664598_5e3fdb4e9d.jpg

2779662674_8d58d209a9.jpg