yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest jmatsu

don't get any of the kva sneakers from yoox. they are from like 2-3 seasons ago and have kva's name written on the inside. looks fucking stupid. yoox are assholes for not showing customers this view.

i have not seen a single person who could pull those off yet.

hhahaha i was in fact kind of inspired by doc worms fit, i thought he pulled them off well. Its definitely a risk. I am still on the fence about them...pull trigger? they are on sale for a little over 100 but they only have small and large left, I think I could pull a small probably.

doesnt conan also rock those or something similar? i always like his fits

anyways magicy i cant seem to recall any of ur waywts, but if you cop those, frutswagz is not a halfway thing, gotta go all or nothing. no "ill wear my new standards on tuesday and my vibskov leggings on wednsday." do you have the style to back it up?

p.s. worm i was just thinking, what outerwear do you have for when its cold outside? i cant recall any fruty winter gear

number (n)ine tshirts with wipers song titles, are they worth the price?

I love Wipers, but a band shirt from them would be 20 bucks,I would so feel strange buying a shirt for more then €100 refering to a band like Wipers, it does not go with the bands strategy at all.

But on the other side I haven't found a nice looking wipers shirt ever. aargh.:(

i think i might already be pretty fruit swag related through and through

It's nice. i wanted to kop that too but too bad, i'm too short for these...

i'm a w26-27 n XS is fine though i think even a w29 could fit the XS as well

number (n)ine tshirts with wipers song titles, are they worth the price?

I love Wipers, but a band shirt from them would be 20 bucks,I would so feel strange buying a shirt for more then €100 refering to a band like Wipers, it does not go with the bands strategy at all.

But on the other side I haven't found a nice looking wipers shirt ever. aargh.:(

Yes! I need to get the "YOUTH OF AMERICA" one. I love when brands do work using graphics of bands/things I like because then I can get things I had always hoped for in nice materials, fit, etc.

Yes! I need to get the "YOUTH OF AMERICA" one. I love when brands do work using graphics of bands/things I like because then I can get things I had always hoped for in nice materials, fit, etc.

This is the god's honest truth. There's something to be said for picking up a band shirt at a show (that something mostly being sentiment and memory), but expensive band cluthingz from fashunz brands can be worth it simply in terms of material and construction. And good lord, do I hate it when bands use shitty quality shirts.

yeah, this is all true. probably won't get other chances of finding good wipers stuff otherwise. I might actually want two, at least the 'is this real?' one, maybe also 'doom town' and 'youth of america' ones. :)

damn, this whole number (n)ine collection has something to me. when is was around 15/16 I was determined to go to Portland for my college years, haha. Somehow I was so in love with the music scene from this area, and the outdoorsy/ natural surroundings seemed really attratctive as well. Silly me.

Yo, what are the N(N) tan jawns like? Are they like the grey with the black/grey lines making a pattern?

I have money saved for trousers in tan/beige but I kinds want another pair of niners.

Can anyone get me a close-up of the material?

Man, N(N) sizing is super whack.

I'm a 32 in most things (dior/APC/ksubi) but N(N) I'm either 4 or 5 depending on the jean. I think I'm a 4 for their actual denim, and 5 for their other "jeans" (like the greys, the matte blacks, probably the tan)

we'll tell you that runescape money you were born in Britain's last Asian colony in the lunar year of the pig and that when we brought you home, the staff of our apartment block gathered to wish you well. We Chinese runescape gold love boys. One man said you were the first baby to be born in the block in the year of the pig. This, he told us, was good Feng Shui, in runescape power leveling other words a positive sign for the building and everyone who lived there.

i would say that the money and the gold arent really worth real cash cuz its just a game but power leveling wouldnt hurt. anyone else agree?