yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I really do like the color of the acnes, so now I think I'm basically torn between the slimmer dark dancers or the max cash. So are the julians slimmer through the thigh? Because I thought they had the same leg opening.

Oh and also I want a slim/skinny jean thats not skin tight to pair up with my cps and thanks for the info on the hexs but those look too tight for me

*oh and if anyone has some other suggestions i'm open to ideas

It depends what your other options are at the pricepoint. Cheap mondays, levis 510, 2nd hand a77 overdrives for $20-30 more, maybe 2nd hand new cures. If you tried them on and the fit is ace, then i don't see the problem. I mean, you're not really looking for sick fades or anything, just some skinny blue jeans.

okay, don't spit at me:

Corpus stick jeans for $84? The fit is actually great, but the denim obviously leaves a lot to be desired. Still better than Cheap Mondays.

i was actually just discussing compromising my lust for a77 with some cheap ass cheapmondays with hella hyphy, the way his look in some of his fits (read: all of his fits) is a big fuck you to superdenim, they look great. and i found them in my size new for i think something like $37 shipped, im highly considering them just as a get drunk, vomit, piss, and cum in them jawn.

i'm thinking of buying a suit. i have a costume national blazer that i love the fit of (i have long arms) so i've been checking some of them out, but i'm wondering if anyone know anything about fit of the pants. I hear they're a bit baggy?

It's a more generous cut leg, but I certainly wouldn't call it baggy.

i was actually just discussing compromising my lust for a77 with some cheap ass cheapmondays with hella hyphy, the way his look in some of his fits (read: all of his fits) is a big fuck you to superdenim, they look great. and i found them in my size new for i think something like $37 shipped, im highly considering them just as a get drunk, vomit, piss, and cum in them jawn.

corned beef makes them look dope.. buy them both..

That being said, it's a perfectly serviceable color, particularly for warmer days. But if you're looking for something for everyday use and you aren't a Milanese gentleman, I'd suggest something a little darker, as well.

small=fruit swagz

medium=fruit swagz

large=fruit swagz

xlarge=fruit swagz

i actually kind of like them but they are so far out of my realm i can't judge realistically if they are a good purchase

IMG_4774.jpg

thinking about getting these Henrik Vibskov items. I know Ive seen some fits that DocWorm posted with these, I am wondering if anyone knows how the sizing is on them

That being said, it's a perfectly serviceable color, particularly for warmer days. But if you're looking for something for everyday use and you aren't a Milanese gentleman, I'd suggest something a little darker, as well.

Yes, this would be my only bag for every day use. At the moment it's between that and this (which is 330+shipping, i'd be paying retail):

ME-DCB-250.jpg

I'm pretty undecided so far.