yes or no? / this or that?

chris

whilst we're on the topic of riders jackets, what else is out there in that sorta price range?

almost worn my cheap hare one to pieces, so wouldn't mind investing in something decent.

i like the a77 cut/style (the one with monochrome, not silver, zippers) - but im thinking the psuedo-leather looks a little cheap..

I like it.... although the first picture sketches me out. I don't get it. And it looks much nicer in the brown (is it bigger?)

But anyways.. What's more valueable to you ? The bag, or your $350..

I say shop around a little more first, I've seen some similar ones and you might be able to find something for a little cheaper..

I can't speak for the quality, but i've seen similar vintage looking leather bags pop up on ebay for a fair price. There was a ebay seller (sorry can't remember name) that sold a bunch of vintage looking bags like that. Maybe check out more around you before dropping $350. I mean, if that's the style you want, the brown ones look nice.

I kinda think I'd prefer a horizontal bag actually, but I do really like the look/construction of it.

I've been looking at www.customhide.com as well (specifically this one), but it seems more dressy/not quite as rugged, which I'm not sure I like.

Any suggestions on where to find similar bags would be great though. I'd really like something that will last a good amount of time (the one I posted initially purportedly lasts forever).

julian red dark dancer? any better equivalent?

ive been looking everywhere for black skinnies...

The hardware is really nice on it too.

Dressy styling and hardware with wearing leather is what I like. So if you're not feeling it don't listen to me because I'm being completely bias haha.

Good luck finding something though, my bf is looking for one too. It's hard to find the right one.

Max cashes are a deep black black. The other 2 seem kind of really really dark grey matte black. Hobokens are slimmer than the other 2

Julian Red Dark Dancers

VS

Acne Max Cash

VS

A.P.C. - New Cure stretch jeans in Faux Noir

thoughts? ideas? comparisons?

hex cash is another option. ask those femme boiz on the forum