yes or no? / this or that?

chris

RED-WING-8179-Classic-Moc-Toe-Black-3.JPG

can i wear a fresh pair of these with a black suit for a wedding??

i was gonna go all black with a dior tie i have with tiny white detail.

or is that too much? im really debating it.

fuck i hate getting dressed. why cant i just wear cut off dickies and a XXL t-shirt.

maybe he's misenterpreting a shoddy photochop job as some strange angular sole that would fuck the fuck up

i guess. that image just gives no insight to what the shoe really looks like. they look shapeless and with a huge heel from what i can gather from that picture.

otherwise i'm sure they'd be fine, i just don't like the way they look based on that pic. if you get them and they end up being alright, more power to you.

They're just standard jazz shoes. They're cheap. If you're looking for a budget reppeto replacement, they'll probably work for a little bit. Plus, if they don't fit or you don't like em' as much as you'd like, you can probably return them or make some money back on supermarket/ebay.

can i wear a fresh pair of these with a black suit for a wedding??

i was gonna go all black with a dior tie i have with tiny white detail.

or is that too much? im really debating it.

fuck i hate getting dressed. why cant i just wear cut off dickies and a XXL t-shirt.

While both boots look dope, I would strongly advise against wearing either with your suit to the wedding. You will be forced to sit at the table with the punk-rock cousin who showed up wearing a suit with Doc Martens, a wallet chain, and eyeliner.

i don't even like jeff koons that much but for some reason i really want this tee

yes? no? just the tip?

Please don't.

For the sake of this clumsy marketing gimmick:

lame shirt + a picture of a deer + color halftone photoshop filter + beautiful woman.

i don't even like jeff koons that much but for some reason i really want this tee

yes? no? just the tip?

Weird--was talking about this very shirt with this broad over post-graduation lunch. (Our mutual friend just got her master's.) The broad works for Gap corporate and suggested that I buy this shirt instead of the Michael Bastian collabo. I will probably get neither.

Would this be a good weekend bag (aka spending the weekend somewhere, can pack everything in here) - ignore price, i'm not concerned

JSspringblackbag1.jpg

Luggage Gabardine (navy)

This clean, sleek fabric is an all-season Italian wool treated with Teflon coating for stain and abrasion resistance - so you can be tough on your bag and keep it looking new. The material is also backed with a polyurethane coating for water resistance. These bags are detailed with a handsome chocolate brown leather trim, custom diecast hardware, and blue cotton herringbone linings.

Jack Spade - Luggage Gabardine Flat Utility Bag

DETAILS: Flat Utility Bag features secure velcro closure, leather top handles, and removable shoulder strap. It has an exterior slip pocket and two exterior zipper pockets, while the interior contains organizing pockets, one zipper pocket, and a mesh bottle pocket.

18.75" x 4" x 16.5"

$545