yes or no? / this or that?

chris

l_01.jpg

w)taps cotton pants but in black. i tried these on at hoods the other day and have been beasting over them ever since, liked the fit and the little details.

its coming up to autumn/winter and i'll be back in europe next week. trying to justify dropping a decent amount of cash on them cos its generally colder all year round where i'm at compared to HK. the cotton ain't that thin tho so maybe they could hold up until december-ish? was thinking about picking em up tmrw cos its my bday :)

not really a yes/no? more like an either/or?

willhelm parka?

14.jpg

dior homme gilet?

032mf.jpg

tried the gilet on before, loved it, didn't cop, and regretted it for years and years. the parka seems more practical for cold but i'm a little torn.

i think it will look good on you, but an expensive cardigan is silly !! to me at least, i have definitely bought much sillier, too, sooo

i want somebody to buy all my jawns off me i need the $ meetups only filthy good deals, most stuff will go for 100cad !!!! all of my raf/junya/bless/cloak/drkshdw stuffs gotta go

i think it will look good on you, but an expensive cardigan is silly !! to me at least, i have definitely bought much sillier, too, sooo

i want somebody to buy all my jawns off me i need the $ meetups only filthy good deals, most stuff will go for 100cad !!!! all of my raf/junya/bless/cloak/drkshdw stuffs gotta go

would cop EVERYTHING :(

superfine for washed, pbj for raw. i have like 4 pairs of superfine and i like the cut, quality, etc.

I don't give a fuck about raw, I want it slim, uniform in colour, dark and useful as a subdued background for outfits where the accents are jackets and shoes.

I was thinking:

DH black raw or any DH black

N(N) darted

Acne

I'll add superfine, how's the fit? I need like a 29...

n(n) is a good call. as for the superfine, waist is pretty much true to size IME.

slim through leg but not skinny. hem opening ion the pairs i have are comparable to dior 21cm

I don't give a fuck about raw, I want it slim, uniform in colour, dark and useful as a subdued background for outfits where the accents are jackets and shoes.

I was thinking:

DH black raw or any DH black

N(N) darted

Acne

I'll add superfine, how's the fit? I need like a 29...

fuuma i have a pair of n9 black but not darted in size 1 in case you're interested.

Rivets are too punk for me.

21cm hem is too big, I'm a size 35/45, slim is 18cm or less.

acne hex cash. slim straight cut, good solid black overdyed denim. not a bad buy if you can find them for ~$100 USD.

I had those like 6 yrs ago, they're the "girl" super slim ones with some stretch?