Philly Meet Up In Sept.

joey_formal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Joey- Are you the guy who runs deepsleep? Awesome show there on the 4th iif thats the case. Your store must have smelled awful afterwards though.

Anyone know a decent tailor in the area? I got a pair of the PRPS tight fit and want them to actually fit tight below the thigh.

Joey- Are you the guy who runs deepsleep? Awesome show there on the 4th iif thats the case. Your store must have smelled awful afterwards though.

Anyone know a decent tailor in the area? I got a pair of the PRPS tight fit and want them to actually fit tight below the thigh.

nope that's no the same guy (the owner is a friend of mine)

• 2 weeks later...

So philly heads lets get a meet up going say this coming up weekend? im good for any firday or sat or even Sun lets set a time and date people come on!

Well Poly isnt around anymore either. I'm down with 21+ but then 40oz is excluded and I dont know if ddml will be able to come. Theres a girl from philly now feifei shes been posting herself in some skulls but she said shed be down for a philly meetup next time too.

Saturday might be good, I just got loaded down at Sugarmoms on Friday but I'm sure we can get everyone doing something.

Ok so it seems like theres a small amount of interest just in this thread, since I think there are a few people from Philly who aren't likely to see this before the meetup we should try and get in touch with them. Anyone whos down for a meetup if you want send me a pm with your number and stuff and we can get this organized and I'll try to get in touch with some other people from the area.

Where should we go?

Monks? (21+) but excellent everything

Fuego? I owe ddml a burrito from here and they have good guac

Sugarmoms?

Eulogy?

Any other suggestions?

Well Poly isnt around anymore either. I'm down with 21+ but then 40oz is excluded and I dont know if ddml will be able to come. Theres a girl from philly now feifei shes been posting herself in some skulls but she said shed be down for a philly meetup next time too.

Saturday might be good, I just got loaded down at Sugarmoms on Friday but I'm sure we can get everyone doing something.

I'm totally down for sugarmom's. I'm there literally every wednesday. def my favorite bar in the city.

but then again, we could do something else that would involve the anyone under 21..

I don't really mind either way. but it sounds like there are a good bit of sub-21 members. where would we meetup if an all-age-accommodating meetup were to take place?

Ok so it seems like theres a small amount of interest just in this thread, since I think there are a few people from Philly who aren't likely to see this before the meetup we should try and get in touch with them. Anyone whos down for a meetup if you want send me a pm with your number and stuff and we can get this organized and I'll try to get in touch with some other people from the area.

Where should we go?

Monks? (21+) but excellent everything

Fuego? I owe ddml a burrito from here and they have good guac

Sugarmoms?

Eulogy?

Any other suggestions?

hey, I tried sending you a PM but it looks like your inbox is full.

I'd be down for a meet up this weekend. Anything is fine since I'm 21+, but I would prefer, NOT Eulogy, because I was there last week and the whole no AC thing sucks. So yeah, anywhere inside - AC = shit, all else would be fine

if i was around we would have gone to lucky strike because my buddy bartends there and would have gotten us free booze and bowling. fuck i miss philly so much. have fun fella.

Sorry guys, my account has been locked out for a little over 24 hours. If anyone still wants to send PMs with numbers and everything feel free to, I've cleaned out my inbox.

Fuego sounds excellent.

Or we could go somewhere thats BYOB as well. Sang Kee in Chinatown comes to mind for me, but only cause their my favorite chinese place.

Whats better for everyone? Friday night? Or Sat?

Sorry guys, my account has been locked out for a little over 24 hours. If anyone still wants to send PMs with numbers and everything feel free to, I've cleaned out my inbox.

Fuego sounds excellent.

Or we could go somewhere thats BYOB as well. Sang Kee in Chinatown comes to mind for me, but only cause their my favorite chinese place.

Whats better for everyone? Friday night? Or Sat?

depends which friday or saturday you're talking about

oh, and pm sent