Philly Meet Up In Sept.

joey_formal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to come, but I changed my email and couldn't post forever. PM me if theirs another meetup before the end of August. I'm going back to Baltimore then, but I'd love tto hang out before then.

B-more's close enough for you to come by and meet up with us!

what did you dudes end up doing on friday?

Burritos at Fuego, Hung out at Deep Sleep, tried to check out Sugarcube (closed), then went our separate ways. Some people where <21, others had other plans, but all in all it was fun to get together and talk shit

i love how there are never any pictures from philly meets either. you know how we do

I brought my new DSLR, but never seemed like a good time to take a photo, but yeah next time I'll be more pro-active

I'll be there and can bring whatever is needed

ya, i've been looking around there but i can't really seem to find a place for a fake. maybe im just not looking in the right places... if anyone has a good rec please PM.

the problem is that those places move around so often, like every 6 months. make friends with azyns and ask them in the know. or try vietnam town over by washington, there are some shady places over there.

anywhere reliable to get a fake? i've heard spring garden, but where at?

Spring Gardens are 40$. But they suck. Just state IDs. Its a real business and they like to pretend they don't deal in fake identification so you have to show a school ID with no age and just bullshit. It'll work at some liqour stores in Jersey, but not many bars. Just doesn't look legit enough. Got me through freshman year in Baltimore though.

I'm going to NYC to get a good one, I haven't found anywhere good in Philly.

Gotta get down for one of these... perhaps a Philly bar night? I'm thinking about coming down tomorrow night... anybody ever drink in Manayunk? I never have and I think I'm gonna be around there.