Philly Meet Up In Sept.

joey_formal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say we meet up at Deep Sleep first since its in old city, on a first friday, we'll have an instore event plus there is free booze all over the place. then we can go somewhere in old city since there are a million places.

My only problem is I'm only 20. I'll still go I just wanted to throw it out there, first friday sounds like a good idea.

haha, im 16 so i wont even be allowed in...;)

ok some details:

Sept. 7th Met up Around 8pm @ Deep Sleep In Old City

Lion Of Juda is supposed to be playing the shop later that evening.

We'll try to get some food prob. pizza from gianfrancos, Monster Energy drinks supplies us with their drinks so we'll have all you can drink of that.

There are a bunch of bars and other shit in the neighborhood we could go to after ward as well. so ideas as to places to go after are welcome

fuck, no way in hell my parents will let me drive there, unless it was during the day and i skipped school without them knowing...fuck, i wanna be older

fuck, no way in hell my parents will let me drive there, unless it was during the day and i skipped school without them knowing...fuck, i wanna be older

Do you live near hershey park or some other tourist trap? Tell them you're going there for the night and staying over a friends place. I once told my parents I was going to Wildwood for a long weekend and flew down to florida. It's all in the presentation.

Do you live near hershey park or some other tourist trap? Tell them you're going there for the night and staying over a friends place. I once told my parents I was going to Wildwood for a long weekend and flew down to florida. It's all in the presentation.

like 30 minutes from hershey....I went to this party and got smashed, and with the weed shit i have completely lost their trust. They would never even go for me wanting to sleep at a friends house, non the less drive to philly and spend a night by my self.

WORD so down. I have sort of like a before-school-starts day that friday, so I'll probably just end up hopping on the R5 at overbrook and chilling in old city all day. maybe i'll bring some school chums as well. RIGHT ON!

*matter of fact, I think i might be there this weekend meeting with poly to do an exchange. we shall talk.