Philly Meet Up In Sept.

joey_formal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If theres a philly meetup somebody PM me. Living smack between NYC and Philly means I get dual citizenship.

Also if you Philly people are up for something different... the next two weeks are MusikFest up in Bethlehem and thats normally a lot of fun. Its a huge street festival with shit loads of food and the suspension of open container laws and tons of open concerts and stuff. Like hundreds of thousands of people. Normally theres a cigar rolling tent too. You'll find me stumbling between there and all the beer tents.

why not a dorney park meet up?

Haha yeah, but I'd rather not get shanked. Eagles training camp?

Or this is a fashion forum... we could go check out where Wendy Pepper, Thom Browne, and Carson Kressley grew up? (so ashamed)

hey im down for any of the days mentioned just who ever is setting it up pm me and let me know the time and date and im there plus i can get under aggers in a bar, Makos right on south street. nut i dont need a bar im down for just shopping slash roaming the city bite to eat lets do it this sat for sure i needs to get out

So I say Sat tis SAT for sure Where should We all meet up at. I live on 17th and bainbridge so im down on anywheres on broad street plus thats close to all the shopping areas and such. but If any one is down for a mini meet today i am going out to shop today if anyone wants to tag along and reads this in time just let me know and will work it out through pms

when the hell did all these philly people turn up. what did we have in the meet up i went to? me, 40oz, joey_formal, and roflcopter!

Lol, I wanted to get back then, but I didn't have the thread susbscribed, so I forgot about it until it was too late.