dream thread

Corbin Law

i have a reoccurring dream/feeling of me being really, really, really, really small, like atom small and everything else being enormous and enveloping me in a bubble-like atmosphere thing.

I was looking for this thread yesterday but got distracted...

SUF DREAM 2008:

The night before last I had a dream that I was downtown in some big city, and there was this big red brick school in a sort of awkwardly placed neighbourhood. Anyway, there was a plastic playground and I was walking through and I saw Hap and Soepom standing there, and I stopped to talk to them, and when they asked me what I was up to that day, I said I had been jogging, but I was so slow at it, it was like I was trying to run through water...and then everyone laughed, and I woke up.

I'm going up a rollercoaster hill very fast. so fast that i fly out of the seat and keep flying. the way down feels so good and at first i'm scared. i get over that fast, though and it's the best feeling in the world. I haven't had this dream since i was a teenager and i want that shit back.

• 1 month later...

its the future.. and a gov't needs to "purge" the world.

so they basically blow up cities using nuclear materials to burn it to the ground.

its basically a lottery system.. some ppl die and some don't. (of course all the "politicians" are left alive.

my family dies... except me + one sister. its weird... they blow up (as i remember from my dream... las vegas, los angeles, milan, tokyo) they blew up more... but couldnt quite figure it out. anyways... so im in a bomb shelter (that my parents made) and i tell my parents i love them and if i dont make it just know that i love them. now then things blow up and i venture out after knocking out to find everything "futuristic" basically... USA made over.

theres a mall... and i was scared cause i only carried US Dollars... i didn't have any currency exchanged. and funny thing was... the first things on my mind to buy were japanese denim and a fixed gear.

then my friend and i lit a bottle rocket and his friend (who had retard power) aimed it at a gas pipe and blew that thing up. next thing my friend and i are b oning out and then we get caught by the police / adminastrators (1984 style) turns out... its my sixth grade teacher and we just chillax and talk.

dream end.

dream where nasa (?) was launching a new space program and needed volunteers. basically they recruited a bunch of people from 16-28 or something and created a series of tests to figure which one would be fit to go to space.

i remember we were divided up into a bunch of subgroups. then we competed in challenges (survivor style) to get a chance to go to space. i forget the exact details of the challenges but i remember being one of the chosen to go into space.

after that me and a bunch of freiends went to the school near my house to pick up supplies for the astronaughts. i remmebr going there, there were so many heavy boxes and we were like fuck it. don't remember too much after that, except i woke up moments before i was suppose to get on the rocket and go into space.

i was sitting under a tree on top of some random ass hill makeing pb and js with strawberry j. i made five of them knowing i would not finish them. i took a bite of the first one and felt like it needed more peanut butter, but as i reached for the unlabled peanut butter with my plastic knife it wasnt there. so i freaked out and started screaming "WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY PEANUT BUTTER?" at the top of my lungs. i went on a rampage and started wreaking havoc on the city below.

first nightmare in forever. was a serial killer, but they didnt catch me. they pinned it on a friend of mine and he was executed. befriended his ghost, but another friend tried to kill me while we were running from cops. he failed, and so i killed him.

i had a dream where i was throwing a house party with naked bitches and the whole shabangabang. but in my kitchen there were repair men taking out my old fridge and putting in a new one, in the middle of the party.

then the head repairman sat me aside and as he talks to me, the people all dissappear and it turns daylight. he is talking to me about joining like the mob, and i see his gun that hes caressing. then my dad walked in the door.

my dad yells at the dude and then the guy shoots him 3 times in the chest. my dad walks towards the guy that shot him like nothing even touched him, takes the guys gun and blows his brains out. then my dad and i talk while the guy is dead and my dad is bleeding a grip but he is perfectly fine and nothing happens to him.

thats it.

i dont know if ive posted this before but i have this recurring dream where i am being chased, not really chased cause its not scary or threatening, but more like followed. and depending on how hard im being followed, like if im running up-hill, ill usually wake up tired and sweaty cause ive been running. its weird.

Had a dream that I sold goldish in a massive warehouse-sized pet store. The goldfish were special, they were the size of coi and changed color based on mood. They each had their own huge round bowl that they came in like beta fish, and were lined up in huge rows on a wall. They could be bright green, pink, red, blue, whatever, and they also had faces so you could see when they were happy or sad. You had to play with them to keep them entertained and buy them other fish to swim with. They had particular tastes about their surroundings and what food they liked, so you had to figure it out to make them happy. They were generally a high-maintenance fucking goldfish, kind of like a living tamagotchi or something.

But, they were insanely popular and we sold them for $99.99 a fish. The store was always mobbed with people who wanted to buy them, and everyone always wanted the newest colors.

One day though a bunch of people showed up at the store to return their fish. They said the fish were becoming angry and wouldn't ever smile or play, no matter what they did.

At first the complaints were mild but then people started showing up saying the fish had attacked them. Kids showed up with half eaten arms and gnarly wounds from fish bites. The store was packed with crying kids and bitchy moms barking about dangerous fish.

I returned all the money to anyone who asked but the mob got crazy and starting taking baseball bats to the bowls. They all cheered when the last bowl was smashed to bits. But I just watched silently as all the fish turned black in the air and flop flop vigorously around the floor trying not to die.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually don't have vivid dreams.

Last night, I had maybe the oddest dream I ever had. I was in advertising school working on a team project whose theme was sports. At one point I was in my dorm room, which was separated from the adjacent room by a wall of glass. I looked in and saw several large, disgusting bugs, about a couple of inches long. I was revolted, of course, but was behind the wall of glass, so I could watch from a distance. I was wondering why these bugs were there when a beaver without bones slithers out. The bugs begin fleeing, but the beaver, which is entirely flat and looks like a small rug, slithers after then and consumes them.

There is a lot more, including: my being behind in Latin, science, and math; this Mexican dude who lived three houses down from my parents' house as a youth being my suitemate; his threatening a bunch of random Mexican gangsters with a shotgun and then a rocket launcher; not having any work experience in the advertising program; and behaving in a machiavellian manner when putting together my team for the project.

I think the team project aspect stems from dealings I had recently in Chicago, and the shotgun and the rocket launcher come from Grand Theft Auto IV, but the boneless beaver slithering along the ground eating gigantic bugs, that I have no idea about. I recorded this dream on a cassette player when I woke up. I haven't recorded anything on there for more than three years.

Posted · Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given

i don't know why i had this or what it means...

but i was hanging out with omarion, chris brown, lil wayne and lil bow wow. we were all just walking around but then i realized they were all dressed gothninja status except for bow wow who had on skinny jeans, a bomber jacket with mad epaulettes and a black knee length ballerina tutu outside of his jeans and he was skipping around rapping ''they call me little bow wow, i'm fly like peter pan, if you don't look like wendy the girl or the burger then talk to my little hand''. i kept asking them thats whats hot right now? black ballerina dresses? and lil wayne was like ''yeah nigga get up on this''. then we went to the barber shop so omarion could get a haircut from a 6'4 flavor flav. we were playing wii while he got his haircut and then i woke up.

copied from my blog

Yesterday I was reading The Supermodern Wardrobe before bed, and man did it give me some hella fucked up dreams. Must have been something about the combative metaphor of transitional spaces, cause I dreamt that a guy was trying to knife me and my family so I shanked him back only for the real him to come up behind me and say “That’s not me it’s a double” and proceed to scissor me in the back to death.

i fucked an alien chick in my sister's bathroom with a pussy that looked like a vacuum attachment. no, really.

holy shit ive had the same sort of dream but it took place in the back of a limo...like some unrated really fucked up aphex twin video. and the weird part was that i was enjoying it immensely during the dream.

i don't know why i had this or what it means...

but i was hanging out with omarion, chris brown, lil wayne and lil bow wow. we were all just walking around but then i realized they were all dressed gothninja status except for bow wow who had on skinny jeans, a bomber jacket with mad epaulettes and a black knee length ballerina tutu outside of his jeans and he was skipping around rapping ''they call me little bow wow, i'm fly like peter pan, if you don't look like wendy the girl or the burger then talk to my little hand''. i kept asking them thats whats hot right now? black ballerina dresses? and lil wayne was like ''yeah nigga get up on this''. then we went to the barber shop so omarion could get a haircut from a 6'4 flavor flav. we were playing wii while he got his haircut and then i woke up.

all the white suburban bros in houston pray everynight to the altar of lil wayne and masturbate to his every thought.

i pray for the day that he becomes gothninja. every one i know would go out and sell their ridiculously jacked up truck with rims and shit so they could blow it all on anne D.

• 2 weeks later...