your last day on earth...

Helsja

Fuck the 24h, I'd just schedule a h.a.l.o. jump to my death asap. Do it naked and crank up some old shoegaze. Time the music so my head splats right on the ending strains of "Vapour Trail"

This^ then the last 5 hours, id try to steal a testarossa, pick up a fly air head chick, get a bj while driving then take some heavy ass drug and smoke a joint while I'm trippin mayne.

1. call up every girl i was too shy/nervous to move up with and tell them what's up

2. empty my accounts(save for funeral expenses), blow it on dope and acid, go to big bear/other high mountain area and watch the sun roll around till i'm done

Eat my final meal for breakfast (luxurious shit)

Then stay on some MDMA all day (hence why breakfast has to be my final meal)

Head out to the streets with all my friends, prowl for females (idk if explaining my situacion would help get laid), do hoodrat things, skate, more hoodrat things (tbd)

Kiss my family goodbye and my last thoughts/wishes... then backflip off the tallest building I can find.

also, no matter how you find out your heart is going to explode, are you really going to believe it enough to commit massive crimes / kill yourself prematurely?

pretty sure i'd let the clock run out just in case

Edited by Stacks

acquire good sex, good food, good nap, then drive to some bridge on the interstate overlooking the west virginian mountains, park, sit on top of my car, and blow my brains out while jacques brel's 'mon enfance' plays in the background.

Edited by siamese