dream thread

Corbin Law

• 7 months later...

I just had one of the stupidest dreams in my entire life, I still can't believe it.

In my dream I was on another forum and there was a thread called "Model Ted Y-" (included my full name), and I was like ??? and clicked it. There was a picture of me walking in LA somewhere, and I was like what the fuck, how. I only looked at that one picture and closed that forum.

So I go on sufu out of curiousity, and in true fashion there were like 4 threads going on at the same time called "Model Ted Y-" and so I clicked one of them. People were posting pics of me in the Sri Lankan jungle, where I just went a couple of months back. In one set of pictures, I'm there with a gorilla scream face, and I'm holding my erect cock. It's like 4 pictures, so weird.

First person to reply was masuerte, second was dismal, third was julz. Masuerte left a funny positive comment, didn't get to read dismal and julz. I was only half asleep so I just opened my eyes suddenly and lost the rest of the dream. I wish I saw who made that thread so I can make a pre-emptive attack.

I wish I kept going onto the other 4 threads because I'm sure it would've been fucking brutal. Goddamn sufu is brutal. Missed out by opening my eyes.

Also, I was negggggged until I only had 8 rep left. fuck.

funny to find this thread i was looking for a way to

mention i dream last night bona drag changed his user-

name and no body knew it but me i tried so very

hard to expose him......... what a nightmare

funny to find this thread i was looking for a way to

mention i dream last night bona drag changed his user-

name and no body knew it but me i tried so very

hard to expose him......... what a nightmare

'scool brah i kno u aint no snitch

i had a dream last nite about dood with a gangsta grill

i figured if ne1 here have 1 it b u??

I had a dream I went out to NY to work at blue in green, except they were in a new location which was this giant modern warehouse layout with huge vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors.

All I really remember is they were selling a bunch of Rick Owens in addition to lots of denim, and I was confused by that and kept asking how much my employee discount was. Then Kiya, and I think Sidney and DUM walked in and I clocked out.

had a dream where francis xavier stalked me 7 blocks

just to show me a grainy photo of him making out with some

girl on a hotel bed.

kept talkin about the amount of skill it takes

to wear designer frames during intercourse.... as if i were

unaware

• 1 month later...

Lucid dreams are pretty rare for me, and I dream something most every night. What I do get sometimes is sleep paralysis, or whatever it's called. My mind's awake but I can't move. Fucking scary as hell if it follows a dream where I'm drowning or something...

from reading this thread i think i lucid dream quite often. but i dont have as much control as i would like. i got shot the other week, wouldve been good to pull some neo type move and stop the bullet.

i find dreams to be pretty scary. lately i seem to be getting killed/attacked by people i went to school with 10 years ago.

yeh last night i had a lucid dream too, was fucking unreal, like i had to fight some superzombies with some kind of superpower... i woke up a couple of times, and set my mind to go to sleep and continue the dream, it actually worked O.o

Guest nondskrpt
from reading this thread i think i lucid dream quite often. but i dont have as much control as i would like. i got shot the other week, wouldve been good to pull some neo type move and stop the bullet.

i find dreams to be pretty scary. lately i seem to be getting killed/attacked by people i went to school with 10 years ago.

There's a forum for lucid dreamers, and each month they have a Dream Task that everyone competes on. One of the tasks was to have someone shoot at you with a gun and then slow time down and catch the bullet. Other tasks involve teleportation and flying and shit. I wish I was that good.

The coolest LD i ever had I decided to go out into the snow without any shoes on. I was just so stoked by the fact that I could go anywhere or do anything and it felt so vivid and real. I started to talking to one of my friends, and I asked him "So what does it feel to be character in a dream" and he replied "What makes you think that you're so real" This answer caught me completely off guard and shook my entire concept of reality.

A friend of mine actually found this great video on google that totally represents lucid dreaming to its finest. It's called walking life and I strongly suggest you guys watch it..

I experienced LD quite some time ago. It was real weird at first but then I eventually just tuned myself into what was going on.. It began with me walking across the street and not focusing on what was beside me, a car completely rammed into me full force knocking me out completely.. I wake up about a few minutes later and I'm completely fine. Somehow the driver of the car was never seen, but I was pissed beyond belief that whoever was driving didnt stop.. Next thing you know I feel this huge surge of energy pumping through my veins and I just totally went bezerk, this blue beam of light started coming through my retinas and I wreaked havoc on the city for some reason..

Felt awesome.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl98kUWgQrc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl98kUWgQrc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I read about these two researchers completing their doctorate, and they both had chosen lucid dreams as their subject. one of them began to act odd, and then he just disappeared. years later one researcher found the one that had disappeared, and discovered he had been living as a homeless man for a while. when he asked him why he lost everything and why he was homeless he replied: "I may only be a homeless man for hours a day, but when I dream I can be a god for years"

^ same here, if i need to get up i set the mental alarm and *pop*

giddyuppp

seriously though, if anyone wants to get lucid, make yourself wake up at 5am and stay up for 45-60 min, then go back to sleep, then try to 'wake up' while youre dreaming and if you feel yourself actually waking up, spin around in the dream