1. 1. What education level are you?

• High School
    • College/University
    • Graduated and straight chillin'

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graduated like it was nothing. Work sucks though, stay in school kids. my sister is going for a PHD trying to get some sucker school to pay her way. That shit is WAY better than a job.

fuck a job

Graduated at 21 and been working in my desired industry ever since.

Working is tiresome, even more so when you have work travel. I hate it work travel but luckily can get away without flying anywhere.

Graduated at 21 and been working in my desired industry ever since.

Working is tiresome, even more so when you have work travel. I hate it work travel but luckily can get away without flying anywhere.

glad to see you're alive and well, pogi. been wondering why you stopped posting in waywt :)

glad to see you're alive and well, pogi. been wondering why you stopped posting in waywt :)

Cheers. I've been traveling around Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, living out of hotels, and only have a suit, coat and 2 biz shirts and 2 ties, not much flexibility for waywt.

NZ is not as boring as I would've thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Graduated from the art institute of Toronto (College FTW), received 2 diplomas, one in 2d animation the other in 3d animation.

Next year going to university to get my BA in Arts..for now, its just workin full time

I have a B.A. in Technical Journalism with a dual focus on tv/video production and computer-mediated communication. I have been an entry-level production assistant for a HD television show for about 8 months now. I enjoy my job, but I eventually want to move on to bigger and better things, so I am starting to put in extra hours at work to gain the necessary knowledge. I really want to gain some experience shooting video in the field and editing during post-production.

I would eventually like to work and live in NYC and maybe Europe at some points in my life.

As far as schooling is concerned, I am finished. In order to get where I want to be, I need experience, not another slip of paper. That said, I was thinking about signing up for a French language class and maybe some art classes within the next couple months, just to keep my mind active.

the swedish university system is different than in the US. I´ve been studying for like 5 years (culturul studies, history of religion, psychology of religion, comperative language history, psychology).. 2 more years of psychology to go. to go. I go several exams, and could of course have been finished sooner, but I actually just want to learn more...

the swedish university system is different than in the US. I´ve been studying for like 5 years (culturul studies, history of religion, psychology of religion, comperative language history, psychology).. 2 more years of psychology to go. to go. I go several exams, and could of course have been finished sooner, but I actually just want to drink more...

Fixed...

10cha