Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^ in an apartment?

you crazy man

I know...but ive lived in this place for about 4 yrs, and my landlord is kind of a deadbeat. Hates fixing shit, and doesnt come up here unless he has to.

I wouldnt advise other people do it though...there have been a few close calls when the cops showed up to my door for unrelated reasons, and an appraiser had to check the place out.

I learned a lot though...and love the smoke I have.

5 oz, 4 plants. My roots wanted bigger buckets so I'll be making some adjustments and hoping for 1.5-2 ounces per plant next time depending on the strains I pick

I feel like you chopped early or maybe don't have enough watts for your veg. I had a shit grow w/ shit plants that yielded more, obv your quality and potency is probably higher.

My frame of reference is my buddies 2x3' or so SOG w/ no more than prob 12" height yielding a quap easy and obviously a short grow time.

I really feel confident in the contents of Advanced Nutrients, though I'm looking for something that will do better for veg production as I've had a lot better.

that shit looks dank bro. is that your first grow?

thanks man. my first grow using real lights. I've done a couple closet grows with CFL's and such but I'm getting more and more into it as money allows. that blackberry widow looks awesome too man, enjoy!

I feel like you chopped early or maybe don't have enough watts for your veg. I had a shit grow w/ shit plants that yielded more, obv your quality and potency is probably higher.

My frame of reference is my buddies 2x3' or so SOG w/ no more than prob 12" height yielding a quap easy and obviously a short grow time.

I really feel confident in the contents of Advanced Nutrients, though I'm looking for something that will do better for veg production as I've had a lot better.

idk, I'm pretty happy with when I cut them down. They were just beyond 9 weeks which is exactly how long my buddy that I picked the clones up from flowered his. Like I said, I used buckets that were way too small (1gal) and didn't let them veg long enough. I was worried about the stretch and my height ended up not being a problem at all. I'll be changing up a lot of things for the next run.

Advanced Nutrients seem pretty popular, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and molasses was all I used on these but I'll be changing that up next time as well.

Guest Methimphibian
umm just wondering how long does it take to be "clean" at drug test?

Depends, if you are a frequent user(i.e. daily) then 6-8 weeks. Occasional user probably 4-6 weeks.

^ actually it varies greatly depending on what kind of drug test, your body fat, metabolism and what time of day you take the test. a regular user with low body fat, and a high metabolism can pass an at-home piss test within a week of stopping and drinking fluids.

I've done DMT a lot! also in combination with LSD or Mescaline and once on X cause I was rollin and it sounded like a cool idea

if you do it right (Break through) hold that first hit like 20 seconds by the second hit you'll have warped to a new reality(I can't really describe right now, I'm listening to music on durgs and that is occupying my attention) that changes constantly and is so detailed it can make you cry (absolutely gorgeous) My least my last experience I had to forcemyself/rememberto breathe in and out, it was almost a task to be experiencing so much in between inhaling and exhaling

I also love the laser focus mind high it gives you.

Repeated use all day (just messing around) the afterglow body high stayed with me all day. I only noticed decrease in intensity, but intense nonetheless.

I notice that people (namely my friends) usually never hit it right/hold it long enough :/ some people are like "yeah man dmt just feels good and shit kinda looks cool" but its so much more if you do it right :/

I also always see crazy ass lookin cats on my trips. I once hit it by the pool when I was a little younger and my sister said she heard laughing outside

Try not to be around anyone and in a nice room by yourself to enjoy effects move. Doing DMT somewhere randomly in nature is amazing but could be trouble if someone found you in that state lol.. could you imagine? The sounds you hear on DMT are out of this world too. Very confusing

yeah i didn't do a large dose

2 doses (100mg i think) split between 5 people

looked yellow and pasty, not pure/good tek i imagine

the kid said it was a "sample" from his first batch

but still instantly after exhaling the walls started breathing

edit:

first experience with dmt too

(if not obvious lol)

Yeah the intensity depends on dosage. I've had good experiences off even the yellow crystally stuff but higher dose I suppose. (like yellow yellow haha) but I feel ya.

Watch Milk Drop 2 sometime from winamp.com I've seen similar things or (been there) on dmt.

I feel like the body high is almost adrenaline fueled or something its just intense.

Hardest part is sprouting and getting that first solid root down. After that, shit's pretty straightforward; plenty of light, don't over nute, enough water, and a timer. If you can do stuff like have a fan and other things your pals will do better, but getting a plant growing isn't much more than checking in every one to three days and having lights on a timer.

i was leery about purchasing one for awhile cuz it's just more shit to clean/break but this thing rips so smooth. it has a sheldon black 12-hole diffuser in there. plus the headshop i go to always hooks it up like crazy. i received all these bags for free..one for my hookah, bong, and ashcatcher :rolleyes:

dscf0004xx.jpg