Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Wow im glad to hear you guys clean your stuff daily. My friends go monthhhhhs without cleaning, and days before they change the water. Whenever i question their methods they give me a dumb look and say, "it still works right?"

Aye yie yie

I'll clean maybe once a week. No time to do it every day :/

i cant wait to take pictures of the purple kush i picked up a zip of today. its so fucking good, the dude that grows it said it sells on the topshelf at $50+ an eighth at clubs through the bay. hes got like an industrial grow op and his shit is on point im so stoked to take those pics in the light tomorrow. sorry for the ramble im just baked

Can someone please confirm that this writing is as ridiculous as I think it is? I might be too high.

http://www.parentinghelpme.com/parenting-help-tips/getting-high-with-sister/

"your mission should you choose to accept it is to find and assign a drug partner to keep your kid safe."

lol, i wish i had one of those . noooot ridiculous.

copped an 8" steamroller the other night. after some rigorous testing, I approve. I usually only fuck with pipes, bubblers (bongs are not really my thing), or rolled up, but it's that perfect spot between a bubbler and pipe. no water to fux with and still a nice smoke. i don't know why I slept on this shit.

made some brownies last night too, but nowhere near that caliber duce. sounds goood

was faded and knocked over my grinder, weed spilled all over the floor and now the shit's dented and won't even grind :( :( :(

dammn that sucks, my roommate always leaves the grinder open and I'm like bro you should close that and eventually it gets knocked onto the carpet :rolleyes:

need a new grinder though, had my sharpstone for a longass time and like 5 of the teeth have fallen out and the rest are at like 45 degree angles lol

furthermore,

go to sona patel (http://www.doc420.com) her rec's are legit, cheap and they work anywhere in california, and also from what ive heard - in colorado (have yet to verify this)

then just pick up a rock and throw it in ANY direction and you'll hit a club

in particular i reccomend TLMD but they're in valley village which is kinda far...good herb and cool dudes. Other than that, I get my shit these days direct from the grow so i havent really been frequenting

^^^^

is this a serious question

or are you blind / mentally handicapped?

yes, i am blind and mentally handicapped. Medical Marijuana is the only thing that helps.

EDIT:

haha, no. I wasn't looking for a suggestion in the sense of "help me find a weed dispensary," you can't walk more than 3 blocks without passing 1. I asked for suggestions, recommendations....

don"'t be sorry !

i found this picture on my camera, can't remember I took it, and why I only put tiny samples of what I picked up but whatever...

dsc03722t.jpg

yes, i am blind and mentally handicapped. Medical Marijuana is the only thing that helps.

EDIT:

haha, no. I wasn't looking for a suggestion in the sense of "help me find a weed dispensary," you can't walk more than 3 blocks without passing 1. I asked for suggestions, recommendations....

cornerstone is also a good one in pasadena but their patient list is closed as of right now

nncc in reseda (dunno if they're still open)

humboldt relief in reseda (require membership dues...kinda lame)

domdomdomdom has some good spots too

they also suffer from high prices still...i think its ridiculous that prices in LA/SFV are still 60/e to 75/e when in the IE/OC the best og is found for anywhere from 40-55 max...pretty ridiculous