Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Bath salts. Let's hear about it.

You talking about the "bath salts" that produce a stimulant effect when accidentally snorted? Only tried once, felt like I drank a Mtn Dew, then I got tired. Went something like this:

Friend: Hey I got some coke, lets do it.

Me: Sick.

Friend: Yeah, its synthetic coke, they have to advertise it as bath salts.

Me: -_-

anyone ever get this?

i'm an occasional smoker- once a week or so. my friends, on the other hand, chief all day every day.

every once in a while when i get try to keep up with them and get super zooted, my body is at a whack for the next 2-3 days. the best way i can describe it is that my sense of touch is delayed and i have to actually think about what's happening in order to really understand what my skin is feeling.

wtf?

Was interested about that fat myth and so I googled it:

Myth: Marijuana's Active Ingredient, THC, Gets Trapped in Body Fat. Because THC is released from fat cells slowly, psychoactive effects may last for days or weeks following use. THC's long persistence in the body damages organs that are high in fat content, the brain in particular.

Fact: Many active drugs enter the body's fat cells. What is different (but not unique) about THC is that it exits fat cells slowly. As a result, traces of marijuana can be found in the body for days or weeks following ingestion. However, within a few hours of smoking marijuana, the amount of THC in the brain falls below the concentration required for detectable psychoactivity. The fat cells in which THC lingers are not harmed by the drug's presence, nor is the brain or other organs. The most important consequence of marijuana's slow excretion is that it can be detected in blood, urine, and tissue long after it is used, and long after its psychoactivity has ended

that bubblegum is the craziest bubblegum ive ever come across (smoked a surprising amount of different bubblegum), when i open the jar it honestly just smells like bubblegum. my friend asked me for a piece of gum next to me last night opening it. he doesn't smoke even, he said it just didn't smell like weed to him at all. just bubblegum. this batch has made bubblegum one of my new favorites, for real

Alright you need to PM the name of that dispensary if they have 10$ tuesdays. Is that on top shelf as well?

The clinic is called Inland THC in claremont, california. The bud isnt top shelf.

There are certain buds that are part of the deal on tuesdays and some that arent. Most of the super primo weed is not. The louie and henry were bombbbnb but they werent the best. Just totally smokable and killah deal. I hate weak buds that you smoke and you only feel slightly headchanged.

In other news: yesterday i smoked out of a vapir portable vape. I got faded, but it was no where as great as my usual bong hit. I think i prefer immediate knockout caliber tokes of smoke to the dome as opposed the slow creeping clean fade from a vape. Just my opinion.

I have yet to try a volcano tho

In other news: yesterday i smoked out of a vapir portable vape. I got faded, but it was no where as great as my usual bong hit. I think i prefer immediate knockout caliber tokes of smoke to the dome as opposed the slow creeping clean fade from a vape. Just my opinion.

I have yet to try a volcano tho

in my opinion, the volcano is basically a super efficient vape, albeit a nice alternative to the whip style ones cause you can pass the bag around easily. but if you're only comparing it to portable vapes, then yeah I agree that somehow they don't seem to give you as satisfying of a high. nothing beats that stealth factor though, I miss my magic flight box so much sometimes.

The clinic is called Inland THC in claremont, california. The bud isnt top shelf.

There are certain buds that are part of the deal on tuesdays and some that arent. Most of the super primo weed is not.

Fuck it I'll make the trip to see what they're all about...

3 words: lemon kush

3 words eh?